All reviews eiffel tower rooms are small front desk personnel nice neighborhood highly recommend this hotel would stay again double bed the air conditioning lovely hotel metro euro
Reviewed July 24, 2018

The accommodations are comfortable as well as being close to the main attractions of Paris. The service desk are kind and helpful. However, the front desk personnel were dismissive; not really seeming interested in providing information about the city.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Penny J
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

The room looked deceptively clean and the receptionist was relatively nice compared to everyone else in Paris. When we woke up we were itchy and we had red swollen bumps. It turned out to be bed bugs.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jhl15, Directeur général at Hotel Exposition Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Costumer,

We read your comments through Tripadvisor and we were surprised about what happened to you during your stay.

Aware of this phenomenon developing which is now affecting all public institutions, metro, shops, hotels - even Palaces ! - all over the world, we have implemented for many years now a specific and regular program to protect our customers from this inherent problem at a time when the multitude of tourists from around the world are amplifying it.

We are really sorry about what happened and to eradicate this problem as soon as possible, we invite you to contact us quickly to tell us in which room (number) you stayed. By precaution we will treat it again to avoid any other disappointment.

We understand your dissatisfaction but on reading this message we hope that you will understand that hygiene and cleanliness remain for us a constant priority. You can see the positive comments often putting forward these criteria.

Thank you for your collaboration.

JL Huray - Owner Director

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This was my first time to Paris and I'd seen some decent reviews on this place. As I didn't plan to spend much time in the hotel, I didn't mind the small room and even more tiny bathroom. Believe me, the room is SMALL and the bathroom is oh so TINY but again, as long as you know that going into it, I didn't care.

What I can't say enough about is the BED and the STAFF! The beds are simply dreamy, oh my goodness! So completely comfortable and the air conditioning made for perfect nights' sleep...it was hard to get up and out of there! And the staff was so great, always so friendly and wanting to see if there was anything we could help with. They were all simply awesome and made us feel at home.

I'd definitely recommend this place and I'd stay here again if given the opportunity.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed with friends and family. The breakfast was a continental breakfast and is not quite up to par. And only 1 elevator makes quite a wait during busy time.”
It lies a bit on the edge of center of Paris. But neighborhood is really nice and feels safe. Lots of good restaurants nearby.
Rooms are modern and comfortable.
There is of course the big mall close by and with the subway whole Paris lies at your feet.
There are plenty of parking spots and garages nearby. In the end I can say if you want a safe and cosy neighborhood near the Eiffel Tower I can highly recommend this hotel. Great if you come by car.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2018

The hotel is small but very clean and renewed, close to metro stations, shops, restaurants and supermarkets. Staff was ok-friendly. Wifi did not work on the 1st night but was fixed afterwards. Breakfast is very simple but sufficient for a weekend. If you stay for a week on business, then it might be a better option to vary in another café nearby. Room is small but also sufficient for a weekend.
All floors had open wires on the stairs, maybe missing some lights but just seemed strange.
Decoration was interesting and curious to observe. They also had newspapers and magazines on a daily basis in the reception, nice to have some news to read while having breakfast (where there was always a radio on).

Date of stay: January 2018