“Loved Le Walt!”

Ranked #53 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Loved Le Walt!”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We were here in summer 2011, and would definitely go back! Loved the style, cleanliness, location, etc etc.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kharlie
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this review, 10 February 2012
Dear Kharlie,

Thank your very much for those kind words !!!

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our Guests, which helps us in our constant aim to achieve the highest quality standards.

Your kind words have been communicated to the entire Team here at Le Walt as they represent a great source of motivation for each and everyone of us.

With a real pleasure, my Team and I look forward to welcoming you (maybe in summer 2012 ?!?).

Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This was my fourth trip to Paris and this is by far the best hotel for location, price and service. The location is ideal with a Metro stop very near, grocery and cafe within steps of the front door and a very safe area. The hotel staff is awesome, meeting all of our requests with a smile. I will definitely be back to Le Walt!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Debbie A
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this review, 24 January 2012
Dear Debbie A,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to reply and leave your comments about the hotel.

I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you very much for your kind comments !

It was a real pleasure to meet and welcome you and your husband at our hotel.

For sure, next time you will come back, do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to offer you a drink at our bar.

I remain,

Best regards,

Laza ROBINSON – Assistant Manager
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 10 January 2012

First visit to Paris, browsed reviews - great choice for us. Small boutique hotel with "nice" style and GREAT staff. Upgraded to executive room which was over the courtyard, we could open windows and it was very quite all night. Rececptionist/Concierge Madeleine was great and very helpful. Close to Eifel tower Metro was right there.

Hope to return soon, loved Paris!!!!!

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms look and "feel" like Paris one would think of. Worth the $.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ANDREWAJBOW
Vainney L, Responsable relations publiques at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this review, 26 January 2012
Dear ANDREWAJBOW ,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to share your experience with everyone on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at Le Walt Hotel.

Your kind comments have been communicated to the entire Team here at the hotel Le Walt as they represent a great source of motivation for each and everyone of us.

We are sincerely delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us !

You will always be welcomed at Le Walt !

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We were bumped into this hotel the day before we arrived into Paris for our wedding anniversary. Despite our initial reservations the hotel was a delight. The breakfast was very good and the location is very handy to the metro so you can get to the major attractions easily within Paris and also walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. The hotel provided free wifi. A great hotel for business but not a romantic escape.

Room Tip: Have a room over looking the courtyard to avoid traffic noise
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Heather T
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this review, 11 January 2012
Dear Heather T,

First of all, I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year 2012 !

Thank you so much for having taken the time to share your experience with us following your stay in December 2011 in our Hotel.

We are sincerely delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I have well noted your feelings about our hotel as only a Business hotel.

Therefore, I would like to confirm you that next time you will stay at the hotel Le Walt, we will strive to do everything we can to ensure that your next stay will not only be a “business stay” but also the “Most romantic stay in the most romantic hotel of the most romantic city in the world !”

This is my promise for you in 2012 !

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Very well located in Invalides. The Le Walt is withing walking distance of the Eifel tower and the Seine via the Champs de Mar. The location is a elegant boulevard within easy reach of Hotel Invalides and the Rodin Museum with the Ecole Militaire metro station practically on the doorstep. the nearby rue de cler has plenty of reasonable cafes and restaurants for breakfst and dinner. There are other cafes and restaurants even nearer to the hotel.
We received a warm welcome on arrival and our room was comfortable. If possible upgrade to a superior room as in keeping with the Paris trend the roooms are small. The bathroom was good and Reasonably spacious. A mirror in the bedroom would be helpful.
we had breakfast in the hotel one moring. At €16, it was reasonable for Paris. It was a bit limited but the cheeses and cold meats were very good and there was a nice selection of fruit and very pleasant service. The cooked food looked a bit unappetising.
We enjoyed the hotel adn teh location as it was not our first time in Paris. This is not really in the 4 * Boutique hotel but it was in Paris and we had a nice time. If you are afirst time visitor go for teh atmosphere of Mont Martre (althoug touristy) or St Germain

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank steaknchips
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this review, 22 December 2011
Dear Steaknchips,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience with us following your recent stay in our Hotel.

Thank you very much for it ! We are so happy and proud that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

My Team and I look forward to welcoming you again to the hotel Le Walt in 2012.

Best Wishes from Le Walt Hotel'sTeam,

Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I stopped in Paris last minute for 2 nights, as I was traveling alone for a business trip to Germany. The night before, I booked the first hotel I found on Expedia that was available under $200. I absolutely loved the decor of Hotel Le Walt. It is situated in a safe and friendly area, just a short walk to the Eiffel Tower. Across the street was a market and just a block away was the subway. For the hotel itself, the room is very small, but clean and modern with lovely decor. The breakfast was very nice and the server kept me company as I waited several hours to check in as my room was not available until after 2pm. All & all I would recommend this hotel if you can find the price under $200/night.

Room Tip: I had the top floor and it was quiet
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank MelfromCincy
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this review, 16 December 2011
Dear MelfromCincy,

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our Guests, which helps us in our constant aim to achieve the highest quality standards.

By the way, I am sorry to hear that you had to wait for your room.

Indeed, altough the check-in time is 3pm, we always strive to do everything we can to ensure that our Guests can have their rooms ready upon their arrival.

That is why we kindly ask to all of our Guests, when it is possible, to inform us about their arrival time in order to provide them their rooms.

Nevertheless, please kindly note that this request is subject to availability and unfortunately, we were fully booked the previous night.

MelfromCincy, my Team and I look forward to welcoming you again to the hotel Le Walt.
In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I will start by saying the location of the hotel is amazing within a 20 minute walk to all monuments. I booked my honeymoon vacation 8 months in advance with a stop of in Paris. We paid 600.00 for 2 night threw Expedia and didn't get our money's worth unless you like black mold on the bathroom tiles, the sound and vibration of the metro (trains) every 7 minutes the sound of the elevator and a hard bed. But it does have free wifi. I did read the past reviews and requested a higher up room but the receptionest told us the hotel was full.. Ok I wouldn't recommend the hotel to my family and friends or to anyone .

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank MeL78_travels
Dear MeL78_travels,

Would you please accept my most sincere apologies in the delay of my reply as well as the short falls you have encountered during your stay with us here at the Hotel Le Walt.

I wish to thank you for all your constructive feedback and it is always nice to hear good comments about our location or of our services as the free wifi.

I am sorry to learn that you found difficulties to sleep during your stay because of the various noises coming from the street or from the elevator.

Therfore, will put a note on your profile to ensure that your wish is to have a room away from the elevator and not facing the street.

I was also very sorry to hear that our Receptionist did not succeed to give another room, due to the fact that our hotel was fully booked during your stay.

You may rest assured that I will personally take all the necessary actions in order to ensure this situation does not re-occur in the future.

I hope you will return to the hotel Le Walt to give us a chance to show you our normal level quality of service.

Laza ROBINSON