US$79
US$71
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$108
Hotels.com
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$72
US$67
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
US$111
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$223
US$212
  • Fitness centre
US$191
US$185
  • Restaurant
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$144
Official Site
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$197
US$147
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$68
Hotel Darcet(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$113
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband booked hotel printemps for 3 days 4 nights. , last day we asked algerian boy to guide us how to reach airport by bus. He asked us to pay 70 euros and said he booled bus for us. But later when we reached bus stop there was no such reservation. So we had to pay for bus as well. The algerian boy at the reception desk was fraud.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Soomal M
Reviewed January 3, 2017

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during our stay in Paris, in July of 2016.

The location was perfect for us. It was a few minutes walk from a busy corner with stores, restaurants, and metro stops.

We were on the top floor (6th floor) with no elevator and a 50lb bag of luggage, but it was worth it to have the balcony with view of the Eiffel Tower! We could see about the top third of the Eiffel Tower, which was special for us especially at night whilst it was lit up.

The workers were nice and helpful, I was able to easily communicate due to my fluency in French. (They spoke English as well) They even let me borrow a marker to take to the lock bridge and write on our lock!

Clean, comfortable beds/ room. No mold, no problems.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the top floor with balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2016

The locations as very good, walkable distance the central locations. However, one of the dirtiest rooms Ive stayed in, but what do you expect paying 45 euros for a night in Paris? Shared toilet (which is like a closest) and shared showers, I wouldn't really call it a hotel… hostel type...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2016

The location is the best! Very near to Eiffel Tower and its along the shopping street, Rue du Commerce. Staff are very helpful and kind. Its a good value for money. Only problem is the stairs, there is no lift. But still it was fine for us.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2015

Well, I stayed in this hotel for a long time (intermittently) because the French are very racist and I was harrassed and stolen from and mistreated so I couldn't find a place to stay. The lady at reception behaved like she owned the hotel, only to later confess she was "just" a receptionist (like I care about her status, obviously she does, narcissist much?). Then after staying for a lot of time in one year and spending a lot of my money in her horrible hotel, one day I came to see her and she told me that she could no longer guarantee a room because she might get calls from long-time customers....So I was not a long- time customer and second choice and only good enough when noone else needed a room??? So RUDE.
Also the walls are superthin, and you will hear people having sex all night EVERY NIGHT like they are next to you. All the windows face a courtyard shared by about 4 other buildings, and the sexnoises just echo double also from there. Just HORRIBLE. Noone from the hotel takes action to shut them up even at 4 am. No chance to sleep at this hotel.
Finally, the housekeepers are superrude and talk about you when they know you can hear them, they talk on their phones all day and just make noise on their phones or screaming to eachother.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo