“Charming place, wonderful food and excellent service”
Review of La Bonne Cecile

La Bonne Cecile
Reserve with
La Bonne Cecile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #349 of 19,258 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$15 - US$51
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: République
Description: a Bonne Cécile is a bistro chic, located in the central area of Republic. The restaurant serves a traditional French cuisine with a Corsican touch. Only one menu for lunch and dinner « a la carte », homemade with fresh food. With its 48 seats + terrace, la Bonne Cécile offers a cozy atmosphere for a simple but refined food.
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a pleasent meal here on a cold Tuesday night. Locals dine here as well - which we tend to take as a recommendation in it self. The french bulldog, Gaspar is a delight. We would definately come back!

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Went here on the recommendation of your hotel concierge. The menu is imaginative and preparation is exceptional. The restaurant appears to be run by a husband and wife team who provide very attentive and efficient service. They are assisted by a french bulldog named Gaspard who makes you feel like a special guest.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Mixture of tradition and innovation, very interesting. We really enjoyed our food, wine and warmth of the host. The snail were surprising , the rognon delicious, the cod was great and the wine perfect.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

We booked this restaurant based on reviews and it certainly exceeded our expectations. My sister and I speak little French and we found the staff were polite, friendly and accommodating. The food was simple, fresh Parisian dining at its finest. Everything tasted soooo good! I would highly recommend booking a table if you are in the area.

My sister is gluten intolerant and they had lots of options for her to choose from.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

It was a TripAdvisor review that led me to this restaurant, and boy, was it worth it! Located off the beaten path, but close to the Republique Metro, the restaurant is friendly, accommodating, and serves superb food. My onglet de boeuf (steak) was fantastic, perfectly cooked. The beet salad I had previously was modified to fit my dietary restrictions, and was splendid. I tried Moutard champagne for the first time, as I did not know this small vintage, and was delightful. Overall, a fantastic evening.