“Great Food and Prices, Friendly Environment ”
Review of Le Saint-Martin's

Le Saint-Martin's
Ranked #5,682 of 18,571 Restaurants in Paris
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just ate here and were pleased with both the food and the prices. More than that, the server was friendly and the brasserie itself is quaint and inviting.

You can tell it is frequented by the locals, who sit pleasantly enjoying their leisurely meal and drinks. It is around the corner from our hotel and we walked in without a reservation and were seated immediately.

We each had a small pavé steak with frites and salad, a glass of rosé and a beer, at a total price of €36,40. I ordered my steak cooked medium rare and it was perfectly prepared.

We will probably stop in again before we go home, at least for a drink. It’s not the Ritz but a wonderful little neighborhood brasserie.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Although the table was a bit squeezy (!), the menu, service, food and value were excellent. Handy to Eiffel Tower, but not too touristy. On a quiet street.

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

Despite announcing croissants and pain au chocolat, none available... Asked for breakfast, seemed to be OK, but no pain au chocolat, then asked for a croissants, and when the waiters comes back, no croissants.... Disappointing for a French breakfast....

Reviewed January 5, 2016 via mobile

A birthday party dinner.. I was quite disappointed. . The food was avrage.. My son loved his spaghetti bolonhesa.. But the cod was saltless... And the Portuguese steak was just steak with fries.. Not to many Portuguese wines to choose from. We will probably not come again on our own and we are happy that we didn't get the salty cheque to pay..

Reviewed June 24, 2015

I was last here, 5 years ago and it's still good! Great staff, friendly and quick service. Variety of meals, at reasonable prices, good sized servings. I'll be back!