“European Winter Trip”
Review of Wego Walking Tours

Wego Walking Tours
Ranked #2 of 590 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Wego Walking Tours. Simply the best tour in Paris! Let us take care of you like family! Our world-class, english-speaking guides will take you on a fun-filled, memorable journey of the best Paris has to offer, making history come to life at every stop! Don't just visit Paris, come walk with us and truly experience the most beautiful city in the world! How much does it cost? The fun part is you set the price! We wholeheartedly believe in the high-quality of our tour and we back this up by asking our customers to pay their guide what they believe the tour is worth. No strings attached! All we ask is for customers to be honest and willing to participate honorably in this fair exchange. Loved the tour? Make sure to compensate your guide accordingly!
Reviewed January 6, 2018

Our walking tour was amazing,! Our tour guide was filled with so much energy and knowledge. Even though we had a light shower along with cold weather the tour was well worth it! We learned so much about Paris. By far this is a tour well worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,916)
All reviews
in 124 reviews
"his passion"
"his knowledge"
in 56 reviews
"great introduction to paris"
in 24 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"informative tour"
in 31 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

We learned so much & saw all the sights along the way... 5 stars for sure! Paul brought history to life with his animated storytelling. I’m sure I had learned French history at one point in my youth but this was way better

Reviewed January 3, 2018

We went on the first tour of the year with Wego walking tours and it was amazing. The guides were very knowledgeable and energetic. Being our first time in Paris they gave us a ton of recommendations on what to see, where to eat, and how to organize the rest of our trip. They let you decided how much the tour was worth to you at the end and it was worth every penny! I will definitely recommend this tour to anyone coming to visit Paris.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

My husband and I were only visiting Paris for 3.5 days and wanted to make the best of the trip. Paris is city that is full of history and full of things that you would not have known unless you learn from books, videos and/or a guide! Enough said, Wego walking tours is the way to go! We learnt so much in the 3.5h tour. 3.5h of walking is a lot of walking but it was all worth it. Paul is such an enthusiastic guide. He is packed with so much energy, it's inevitable that some of his energy gets rubbed off you. It's obvious to me that sharing about his city is his passion. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Paris!

2  Thank Evieteo