Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fantastic Paris and Fantastic Paul!

We were part of a large group of friends who spent a very happy 4 hours with Paul who really is a... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
27Kate_12
Oxford, United Kingdom
Fantastic, interesting and original tour of Paris

We cannot praise this tour highly enough. From the moment we met Paul, he impressed us with his... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
KarenSR
Wallingford, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from US$38.39
from US$199.20
from US$39.40
from US$116.00
2,007 results
All reviews paul's enthusiasm walking tour with paul high energy great tour his passion enthusiastic guide his knowledge great introduction to paris would highly recommend this tour french history fun facts great stories free tour paris history notre dame wear comfortable shoes visiting paris
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Paul is an extremely knowledgeable guide and bring lots of enthusiasm to aid in making everything you learn very interesting! He has a lot of energy and you can tell he genuinely loves what his work and the city.

Expect to learn plenty of historical facts and some amazing pop culture along the way. I’ve done walking tours in 30+ cities, and this had to have been one of the very best!

In the words of the Michelin guide, worth a detour!

1  Thank Ryan B
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Absolutely exceptional experience. Paul is engaging and loves the city wholeheartedly, not to mention is incredibly knowledgable. It's a long tour but there are breaks worked in perfectly. You will cover a lot of ground, Paris is a MASSIVE city so wear comfortable shoes and bring water. I've taken small independent tours as well as big name tours like Sandeman's and this is hands down the best walking tour out there. It's free, but tip graciously, because you won't experience this anywhere else!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2018

It's a really long trip I ever had in Europe. Forgive me I forgot the tour guide's name. But I remembered he guided us with his wife at that day. Both of them are really friendly, and he told us about a lot of history in Paris ,the interesting places to visit and the important things we should know as tourists. I would like to say it was one of the best walking tour I ever had. Because I already joined several walking tours in different places, and this one just fantastic. Let me tell you why, the tour guide took us from Notre Dame Cathedral way down to Eiffel Tower in the end. The walking tour usually take 2 hours the max, but this one took us 3.5 hours. (from 10:00-13:30) which you would know this city way better than others.
If you only had few days in Paris, this would be the fastest and easiest way to visit this city. Except from the Arc de Triomphe(cuz it's too far away), we saw all the important tourist spots in Paris city. I really recommend this tour to all of you. If any one of my friend said they planed to visit Paris, I would definitely tell them to join this walking tour! :D

4  Thank HungG29
Reviewed January 10, 2018

Wonderful walking tour of central Paris, by the most enthusiastic tour guide ever, Paul. His knowledge and passion for Parisian history are without limits! The walk covered a lot of ground - from Notre Dame, through the Jardin des Tuileries to the Tour D'Eiffel - but with many stops along the way so that you don't get too tired, even on a very cold winter day like we had. I had been to Paris many times before, but still learned a ton of new information. Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Our walking tour was amazing,! Our tour guide was filled with so much energy and knowledge. Even though we had a light shower along with cold weather the tour was well worth it! We learned so much about Paris. By far this is a tour well worth it.

Date of experience: December 2017