“Fun and very informative”
Review of Wego Walking Tours

Wego Walking Tours
Ranked #4 of 597 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Wego Walking Tours. Simply the best tour in Paris! Let us take care of you like family! Our world-class, english-speaking guides will take you on a fun-filled, memorable journey of the best Paris has to offer, making history come to life at every stop! Don't just visit Paris, come walk with us and truly experience the most beautiful city in the world! How much does it cost? The fun part is you set the price! We wholeheartedly believe in the high-quality of our tour and we back this up by asking our customers to pay their guide what they believe the tour is worth. No strings attached! All we ask is for customers to be honest and willing to participate honorably in this fair exchange. Loved the tour? Make sure to compensate your guide accordingly!
Reviewed February 6, 2018

Paul, huge fan of parisian history, walked us through out the whole city center, showed us the monuments and the respective tales. Very enthousiastic, very energetic, very knowledgeable, highly recommended! Easy going manner, cool experience!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,930)
All reviews
in 119 reviews
"his passion"
"his knowledge"
in 51 reviews
"great introduction to paris"
in 24 reviews
"hour walking tour"
in 20 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"informative tour"
in 91 reviews
"wear comfortable shoes"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Highly recommend! Our guide (Paul) was passionate, educational and entertaining. You could tell he had a huge knowledge of French (and European) history and was an incredible story teller. His wife, Paolina joined him , the day we took his tour. Meeting point for beginning of tour was easy to locate. Wear comfortable shoes, and enjoy being educated on the beautiful city of Paris.
We were lucky, there were only eight people on the tour. Paul knows where the CLEAN bathroom is when on the tour. Be sure to ask Paul to explain how he gets paid for the tour, an unusual method.

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Paul is an extremely knowledgeable guide and bring lots of enthusiasm to aid in making everything you learn very interesting! He has a lot of energy and you can tell he genuinely loves what his work and the city.

Expect to learn plenty of historical facts and some amazing pop culture along the way. I’ve done walking tours in 30+ cities, and this had to have been one of the very best!

In the words of the Michelin guide, worth a detour!

1  Thank Ryan B
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Absolutely exceptional experience. Paul is engaging and loves the city wholeheartedly, not to mention is incredibly knowledgable. It's a long tour but there are breaks worked in perfectly. You will cover a lot of ground, Paris is a MASSIVE city so wear comfortable shoes and bring water. I've taken small independent tours as well as big name tours like Sandeman's and this is hands down the best walking tour out there. It's free, but tip graciously, because you won't experience this anywhere else!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 11, 2018

It's a really long trip I ever had in Europe. Forgive me I forgot the tour guide's name. But I remembered he guided us with his wife at that day. Both of them are really friendly, and he told us about a lot of history in Paris ,the interesting places to visit and the important things we should know as tourists. I would like to say it was one of the best walking tour I ever had. Because I already joined several walking tours in different places, and this one just fantastic. Let me tell you why, the tour guide took us from Notre Dame Cathedral way down to Eiffel Tower in the end. The walking tour usually take 2 hours the max, but this one took us 3.5 hours. (from 10:00-13:30) which you would know this city way better than others.
If you only had few days in Paris, this would be the fastest and easiest way to visit this city. Except from the Arc de Triomphe(cuz it's too far away), we saw all the important tourist spots in Paris city. I really recommend this tour to all of you. If any one of my friend said they planed to visit Paris, I would definitely tell them to join this walking tour! :D

4  Thank Hung G