Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing guide, amazing tour, amazing city!

Reviewed 4 days ago
alecmeldrum
via mobile
Wego Walking Tour in Paris!

Patricia M
Mexico City, Mexico

1,949 results
All reviews paul's enthusiasm guide paul high energy paul's tour great tour his passion his knowledge great introduction to paris hour walking tour would highly recommend this tour informative tour fun facts french history great stories free tour notre dame paris history
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We can't recommend this tour enough, this tour is the perfect introduction to Paris. Paul is a fountain of knowledge and his love and enthusiasm for Paris is contagious. TAKE THIS TOUR!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Have just returned from a fabulous trip to Europe, made sure upon arrival in Paris that Wegowalking was my number one objective as I was with a group of friends...as always the tour was outstanding, continue to learn more and enjoy Paris visits, was delighted that my friends also found the tour with Paul and his wealth of information OUTSTANDING, his attitude and helpful hints were as usual more than we could ask for...will continue to recommend wegowalkingtours with Paul to anyone visiting Paris.

Reviewed 1 week ago

What an incredible morning we had; despite the cold and rain. Paul is so enthusiastic, it made even our non-history-lovers passionate. He was truly fabulous. I can't rate him enough - certainly the best walking tour I have ever had (I have had a number throughout Europe's capitals), AND Paris is my home city, so I wasn't expecting much.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was nice to have a walking tour at the beginning of our trip. From the tour, we knew where the main sites are located and got to learn interesting facts about them. Paul was very passionate about the topics and considerate to the group. I would recommend the tour to anyone who doesn't mind walking!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came to Paris on our honey moon and decided to start off with a walking tour to get a feel for the city. Wego was recommended to us and did not disappoint!
You can tell how passionate Paul is about this city and the history. He is incredibly knowledgable on all things history and Paris! Neither my husband or I are overly interested in history but Paul’s animated delivery and enthusiasm kept us captivated all the way through!
I highly recommend this tour! If you’re in Paris it’s a must!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I see why Paul is the top dog in the city tour guide world. He was amazing. He demonstrated his passion for the city and history of Paris. I learned so much today about the history of Paris and France.

Why would you use any other guide?

It was cold today. But he told story after story and they were validated by other history buffs in our group. The group consisted of around 16 people. The tour was in English. His English is impeccable.

All I spoke to agreed that this was one of the best tours we had taken ever.

My wife cancelled a 500euro tour to go with Paul. I felt guilty giving him only 80 euros as a thanks.

I hope to use him as a private tour guide in the future!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a great walking tour that I thoroughly enjoyed. Paul is so enthusiastic and knowledgable. The walk covered some of the many big attractions of Paris, but also uncovered a number of smaller quirks that I would have otherwise missed. Paul also brings a historical aspect to the walk which was highly interesting and is more than happy to offer advice or recommendations. I would definitely recommend doing this walking tour when in Paris!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pity we did not discover this tour the last 2 times we have been to Paris. We will happily do it again when we make it back to Paris. We got the feeling that we only scratched the surface of Paul's knowledge of Paris-he has so much more to tell. Paul delivers the history and stories of Paris in an enthusiastic, entertaining and witty style - the 4 hours just flew by. Don't be put off by not being able to book through Trip Advisor - booking direct with Wego was very simple. You will not regret this experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the pleasure of going on a walking tour with Paul and Wego walking tours during our first visit to Paris last week and could not say enough good things about it. Both my husband and I agreed that it was one of our favorite parts of the trip (which is saying a lot in a city as amazing as Paris). Paul's knowledge and enthusiasm is infectious. We truly enjoyed all of the historical facts that we learned as well as getting a good sense of the city. We cannot recommend this tour enough!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

An absolute highlight and something that our family of four all enjoyed. Given that our children are so far apart in age - 5 and 13, Paul and Paulina did an amazing job of catering for every single one of us. Our teenager told us afterwards it was one of the best things he has done on our trip so far. Paul’s enthusiasm and knowledge, along with his ability to entertain made this an exceptional tour. Will be telling everyone we know that if they are in Paris this is a must do. Thanks Paul and Paulina for making us feel so welcome in your beautiful city and for helping our children see it in an appealing light too. You made history come alive for each of us!