“Interesting Tour”

Wego Walking Tours
Ranked #4 of 652 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wego Walking Tours. Simply the best tour in Paris! Let us take care of you like family! Our world-class, english-speaking guides will take you on a fun-filled, memorable journey of the best Paris has to offer, making history come to life at every stop! Don't just visit Paris, come walk with us and truly experience the most beautiful city in the world! How much does it cost? The fun part is you set the price! We wholeheartedly believe in the high-quality of our tour and we back this up by asking our customers to pay their guide what they believe the tour is worth. No strings attached! All we ask is for customers to be honest and willing to participate honorably in this fair exchange. Loved the tour? Make sure to compensate your guide accordingly!
Reviewed October 31, 2018

It was nice to have a walking tour at the beginning of our trip. From the tour, we knew where the main sites are located and got to learn interesting facts about them. Paul was very passionate about the topics and considerate to the group. I would recommend the tour to anyone who doesn't mind walking!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (2,007)
All reviews
"enthusiastic guide"
in 27 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 60 reviews
"great introduction to paris"
in 25 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 44 reviews
in 22 reviews
"visiting paris"
in 61 reviews

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

We came to Paris on our honey moon and decided to start off with a walking tour to get a feel for the city. Wego was recommended to us and did not disappoint!
You can tell how passionate Paul is about this city and the history. He is incredibly knowledgable on all things history and Paris! Neither my husband or I are overly interested in history but Paul’s animated delivery and enthusiasm kept us captivated all the way through!
I highly recommend this tour! If you’re in Paris it’s a must!!

Reviewed October 27, 2018

I see why Paul is the top dog in the city tour guide world. He was amazing. He demonstrated his passion for the city and history of Paris. I learned so much today about the history of Paris and France.

Why would you use any other guide?

It was cold today. But he told story after story and they were validated by other history buffs in our group. The group consisted of around 16 people. The tour was in English. His English is impeccable.

All I spoke to agreed that this was one of the best tours we had taken ever.

My wife cancelled a 500euro tour to go with Paul. I felt guilty giving him only 80 euros as a thanks.

I hope to use him as a private tour guide in the future!!!

Reviewed October 26, 2018

This was a great walking tour that I thoroughly enjoyed. Paul is so enthusiastic and knowledgable. The walk covered some of the many big attractions of Paris, but also uncovered a number of smaller quirks that I would have otherwise missed. Paul also brings a historical aspect to the walk which was highly interesting and is more than happy to offer advice or recommendations. I would definitely recommend doing this walking tour when in Paris!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Pity we did not discover this tour the last 2 times we have been to Paris. We will happily do it again when we make it back to Paris. We got the feeling that we only scratched the surface of Paul's knowledge of Paris-he has so much more to tell. Paul delivers the history and stories of Paris in an enthusiastic, entertaining and witty style - the 4 hours just flew by. Don't be put off by not being able to book through Trip Advisor - booking direct with Wego was very simple. You will not regret this experience.

1  Thank GaelOg