Cosy and comfortable. Free Internet was very useful. Quite clean as well. No air conditioning so have to keep the window open. Although the hotel is not on a busy road, the accoustics in the street amplify any ambient noises - quite annoying if someone is having a party. Overall good hotel but maybe slightly over priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, in a quaint and small street, stay in a secret hotel in a homy atmosphere. Read a book from our librairy, smell the flavour of the morning cake at breakfast, go out to the theater, have a coffee in our little green patio...Feel like being home in Paris! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Arvor Saint Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arvor Saint Georges Paris
- Arvor Saint Georges Hotel