The price was fair because we all know it is hard to find a cheap hotel near the centre of Paris, though I would still think it could be a little bit cheaper... The location was good as it was only a two minute walk from St. Georges station. The room was beautiful but it was a bit too dark. The staff were helpful and nice. We wanted to dine at a nice French restaurant and the staff recommended us an amazing restaurant near the station Gare Du Nord. I would recommend this hotel to people who wish to visit Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, in a quaint and small street, stay in a secret hotel in a homy atmosphere. Read a book from our librairy, smell the flavour of the morning cake at breakfast, go out to the theater, have a coffee in our little green patio...Feel like being home in Paris! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Arvor Saint Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arvor Saint Georges Paris
- Arvor Saint Georges Hotel