See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Horrible experience. he Worst hotel l've ever seen. Dirty walls, unpainted room, disgusting smell, tiny beds with pillows thin as a paper. Bathroom even worse. I wouldn't recommend this hotel even to my worst enemy. (Drama, yes. Exaggerating, no). Pictures aren't true to this location at least. And they wouldn't give the money back! For a few more bucks you can go crossing the freeway and get a decent hotel with very friendly stuff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

The room is very dusty and dirty, there is no wifi connection at all but they stated on the room description there is wifi connection, poor customer service skill. The transportation around the hotel is very nice and accessible easy to travel around Paris .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I chose this hotel because it was right next to where I had to be early the next day. Well, we all make mistakes.

First of all, it was noisy. REAL noisy. The floor I was on had two poorly marked doors, one leading to the lift and stairway, the other triggering a loud alarm. The alarm started ringing pretty much every time a guest tried to find the exit. I used my earplugs, but even they did not shut out the noise.

Next morning, my right arm was covered with big scratchy flee bites.

Breakfast was substandard. The staff repeatedly checked if I had actually paid for breakfast, which made me laugh when I saw what it concerned: The poorest hotel breakfast imaginable, with a guy standing ready to make sure each guest only had one roll and one croissant to go with the little packets of fruit-flavoured goo. I’d have been better off eating at a prison canteen.

Even if you paid me for it, I would not stay at Hipotel Paris Printania again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

We were in group around ten people and the moment we reached reception,without any reason he started to shout and he showed negative attitude towards us ,may be because ..he was Pissed off for being on duty on the new years eve.The hotel was extremely cold and the heater was not working and the rooms smelled horrible.So is it a hostel or something else???

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2016

If you like hygiene or if you are allergic to dust, do NOT go to this hotel.
It has clean bedsheets and towls, but that's all...
The rooms are dirty and the hotel is crumbling apart.
The lift carries two people with one trolley but doesn't look safe, it's quite claustrophobic and very dirty.
You can hear everybody's noise, but no-one complains.
The staff is nice.
Breakfast is normal for this kind of place... Croissant, baguette, butter, milk, orange juice and coffee machine for every tastes...
It's near a metro station, but it's located at the city limits on the wrong side of the city. As Paris is on terrorist alert, police and the military are constantly patrolling, so you don't have to worry about safety but I wouldn't be there if that wasn't the case.
I've used the hotel for sleeping and showering, and for that it's quite enough.
Not good for families, people with allergies, people who can't handle dirty places or have problems to fall asleep.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends