Hotel Vintimille
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$190
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$181
US$281
US$228
  • Restaurant
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$189
US$184
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$147
Agoda.com
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
US$282
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$99
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel was very central, located near Pigalle and Moulin Rouge, but the area wasn't dodgy at all. We had one of the biggest rooms, and it was clean and tidied every day, had an ensuite and a TV. It was located on a quiet side street so there wasn't much traffic noise, a pleasant rarity in the centre of Paris! There was a rickety little lift or stairs. Nearby, there were several boulangeries, two supermarkets and countless restaurants (the pizza one was good!), and Place de Clichy metro station was a 5 minute walk making it easy for us to get into the heart of Paris. If you're looking for somewhere cheap and central to sleep, I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Pricy for what it is but what isn't in Paris? 2 minute walk to the nearest metro and 5 minutes to the moulin rouge. Great location but not pretty! We never spend much time in the hotel so it was perfect for us.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

From reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and Booking.com I was not 100% sure what to expect from this hotel however I was pleasantly surprised.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were comfortable and as everyone says the location is good. You do get what you pay for. They do offer breakfast but it is in the basement of the hotel and the price is more expensive than what you would pay for breakfast if you go to one of the surrounding cafe's and sit in the sun.
The only thing that I was disappointed about was that I asked for a taxi to take me to the station as my bag was quite heavy but when the taxi arrived at the hotel it was already on Euros 8.50 (the journey to the hotel on arrival was only Euros 7.30) so I ended up paying a ridiculous fee. If you do want to get a taxi then just walk up to the high street and call one from there as it will be a lot cheaper.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travelite9000
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This was a last minute booking and for a cheap hotel it was just right for me. All I needed was a shower and a place to sleep as I planned to spend my days out exploring. There was a tv, single bed and desk and chair in my room and a seperate bathroom. The bathroom was a very small but was clean and tidy and there was always plenty of hot water. No English programs on the TV and even the subtitles were in French so unless you can understand the language its only good for pictures and background noise. I didn't try the breakfast (€9 extra per day) and instead I had supplies in my room from the little supermarket 2 minutes up the road to eat on the go. Its close to the moulin rouge and there were metro lines not far away which made touring around Paris quite easy. Reception staff were friendly and helpful as were housekeeping who serviced the rooms daily.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel was great. A simple hotel in the perfect location for visiting Paris. This building in the Opera neighborhood is old and the room we had was not particularly nice but the mornings were so peaceful and full of light. I loved the windows and the feel of this hotel. The walls were not very thick and the bathroom was aged, but it was functional and very clean. There is a nice coffee shop in front of the hotel where we used to have breakfast before starting our touristic day. Totally recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple