Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Room Service
US$229
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$80
US$72
  • Bar/Lounge
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$61
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$90
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Hotel Darcet(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$1,119
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 25, 2014 via mobile

Travelled on my own to Paris on research. Needed a central place to stay to navigate the metro system efficiently and make appointments. Hotel dingy and wanted to feel safe on my own, bit didn't. Paid far too much for the room, staff very unfriendly. On checking in, I thought that the receptionist was going to tell me that he didn't receive my booking, he didn't, but zero customer service. Housekeeping stole a pair of earrings belonging to me-do not leave ANYTHING valuable in this hotel. Seedy spot-go elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachel H
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel was very central, located near Pigalle and Moulin Rouge, but the area wasn't dodgy at all. We had one of the biggest rooms, and it was clean and tidied every day, had an ensuite and a TV. It was located on a quiet side street so there wasn't much traffic noise, a pleasant rarity in the centre of Paris! There was a rickety little lift or stairs. Nearby, there were several boulangeries, two supermarkets and countless restaurants (the pizza one was good!), and Place de Clichy metro station was a 5 minute walk making it easy for us to get into the heart of Paris. If you're looking for somewhere cheap and central to sleep, I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Pricy for what it is but what isn't in Paris? 2 minute walk to the nearest metro and 5 minutes to the moulin rouge. Great location but not pretty! We never spend much time in the hotel so it was perfect for us.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

From reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and Booking.com I was not 100% sure what to expect from this hotel however I was pleasantly surprised.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were comfortable and as everyone says the location is good. You do get what you pay for. They do offer breakfast but it is in the basement of the hotel and the price is more expensive than what you would pay for breakfast if you go to one of the surrounding cafe's and sit in the sun.
The only thing that I was disappointed about was that I asked for a taxi to take me to the station as my bag was quite heavy but when the taxi arrived at the hotel it was already on Euros 8.50 (the journey to the hotel on arrival was only Euros 7.30) so I ended up paying a ridiculous fee. If you do want to get a taxi then just walk up to the high street and call one from there as it will be a lot cheaper.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travelite9000
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This was a last minute booking and for a cheap hotel it was just right for me. All I needed was a shower and a place to sleep as I planned to spend my days out exploring. There was a tv, single bed and desk and chair in my room and a seperate bathroom. The bathroom was a very small but was clean and tidy and there was always plenty of hot water. No English programs on the TV and even the subtitles were in French so unless you can understand the language its only good for pictures and background noise. I didn't try the breakfast (€9 extra per day) and instead I had supplies in my room from the little supermarket 2 minutes up the road to eat on the go. Its close to the moulin rouge and there were metro lines not far away which made touring around Paris quite easy. Reception staff were friendly and helpful as were housekeeping who serviced the rooms daily.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo