See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Amhotel Italie is a small apartment hotel with twenty-two studios. We (me, husband and our sixteen year old daughter) stayed in a triple studio for 4 nights in August and had a very good overall experience. The studios are indeed compact, but well equipped and functionally furnished. A pleasant surprise was that daily cleaning is included in the price, which in my experience is not the case with most apartment hotels. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

The hotel is situated on Avenue de Choisy, a quiet street only one block away from a large Monoprix supermarket and Avenue d’Italie with a good street market on Thursdays and Sundays. There are a lot of restaurants in the neighborhood. The nearest Metro station (line 7 and bus 43) is a few hundred meters away and Place d’Italie with a Metro hub with three different lines and a large shopping mall (Italie Deux with more than 130 shops and a supermarket) is a ten minutes promenade from the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed June 11, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nice. The breakfast in the room everyday is a plus. And the best part of the hotel: the staff. They even allowed me to leave the room at 4pm on my departure day: I asked if I could do that, they checked that nobody was taking the room that day, and just said "sure, no problem". Isn't that wonderful?

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Nothing fancy about the room in the Asian quarter of Paris on Avenue de Choissy but the staff are very friendly and helpful. We had a room overlooking the street in this uncrowded part of south central Paris, very close to shops, the Metro and ten minutes walk from place d'italie. Price in late October expect around 93 Euros per night (AUD $139), which isn't cheap but cheaper than other areas. Major drawback is there is no one to open the main door past 10pm if you have booked ahead. We arrived at about 12am and no one answered the phone call either. Warning of this had been given when we booked, however. Two doors down is an excellent and authentic Thai restaurant, a must try. The proprietor/chef is Thai.

Room tip: Ask for street rooms for a street view. Not nosiy at all but nice to have a view.
Date of stay: October 2014
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I've going to this place for more then 15 years !!! I feel at home.
Close to everyting in PARIS it's a safe environment, with quiet neighborood
The service is very good, always ready to satisfy your needs.
You only have to ask, and you get the answer.
The ladies are always ready to help or give you good advices to how to get somewhere or how or where to find good deals etc...
Such a family kind of room

Cécé

Room tip: Ask for court rooms
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Celine E
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had a wonderful 3 nights stay at this hotel. Me and my parents really enjoyed it as the room we stayed had everything we needed. Good location, close to supermarket, elevator, fully equipped kitchenette and clean bathroom. What else you need? Our room had balcony and it made it even better. We absolutely loved it and will definitely stay again in our next trip to Paris. And yes, the reception ladies were so friendly and helpful. Housekeeper daily cleaned our room. I'm so glad that i chose this hotel! Thanks a lot! You didn't disappoint me :)

Date of stay: February 2014