“Go go cool”

Ranked #11 of 922 Spas & Wellness in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My first time experience in a beauty & spa... and must admit; it was pretty cool!! Had a 45 minute very qualified body massage (a combo of their "energizer" and relaxing one) that almost made me human again... after weeks with hard work... and then a 45 minute facial threat that was just.. so cool.. I even smelled like a king afterwards... So if in for a new experience, this could be it! Super nice and friendly service too!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,088)

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I went there and had a massage duo.
The welcoming was ok but not overly warm either.
The real problem was we had a 45min massage booked which ended up being only 30min! (For the price you pay it makes quite a difference).
And the worst point was they propose to prepare you some tea at the end and leave.
So you think you would have the time to shower and wash off the oil before putting your clothes back.
NOT AT ALL !
The lady comes back 4min later and just entered the room while you are naked to rush you out.
All in all, the massage is ok but not amazing and the way you are treated and the time given to you to relax ... which is the end goal right ? Close to none.

I don't recommend this spa.
I have done much better ones for the same range of price.

6  Thank Florian d
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I am going to NUXE since >10 years.. this SPA is excellent.. therapists are very professional.. ask for Chantal if you want the best therapist!
all treatment are great..

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Visiting from Australia where there is an abundance of great massage places so was not going to bother having any treatments during my week stay in Paris, but I saw this spa and LOVE the smell of the NUXE dry oil so decided to give it a try! I am SO glad I did! The shop front is nothing on the actual spa itself, which looks like a 5 star fancy hotel. The massage bed is heated and oil warm. The massage technique they use (Californian I understand) is so so good. Can't describe how luxurious this experience was. A must try in Paris!

4  Thank MrsNelson7
See more reviews
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Had a water massage with Virginia being 28 weeks pregnant and coming off a long flight from San Francisco - oh, what a miracle! It was my first time doing this kind of massage but Virginia made sure to explain everything thoroughly ahead of time so I knew what was coming. This is a true gift for any pregnant woman because for 60+ minutes, you don't feel any gravity or pain while being stretched out (and I've had a lot of regular prenatal massages already - this is different because its done in the water). The spa itself is nice too, warm welcome, nice tea at the end

1  Thank Anya R