Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Relaxation in the hands of professionals

Fantastically relaxing and professional treatment . I will definitely return. Charming personnel... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$79.80
from US$205.90
from US$13.90
1,148 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I went there and had a massage duo.
The welcoming was ok but not overly warm either.
The real problem was we had a 45min massage booked which ended up being only 30min! (For the price you pay it makes quite a difference).
And the worst point was they propose to prepare you some tea at the end and leave.
So you think you would have the time to shower and wash off the oil before putting your clothes back.
NOT AT ALL !
The lady comes back 4min later and just entered the room while you are naked to rush you out.
All in all, the massage is ok but not amazing and the way you are treated and the time given to you to relax ... which is the end goal right ? Close to none.

I don't recommend this spa.
I have done much better ones for the same range of price.

Date of experience: June 2017
6  Thank Florian d
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I am going to NUXE since >10 years.. this SPA is excellent.. therapists are very professional.. ask for Chantal if you want the best therapist!
all treatment are great..

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Visiting from Australia where there is an abundance of great massage places so was not going to bother having any treatments during my week stay in Paris, but I saw this spa and LOVE the smell of the NUXE dry oil so decided to give it a try! I am SO glad I did! The shop front is nothing on the actual spa itself, which looks like a 5 star fancy hotel. The massage bed is heated and oil warm. The massage technique they use (Californian I understand) is so so good. Can't describe how luxurious this experience was. A must try in Paris!

Date of experience: January 2017
4  Thank MrsNelson7
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Had a water massage with Virginia being 28 weeks pregnant and coming off a long flight from San Francisco - oh, what a miracle! It was my first time doing this kind of massage but Virginia made sure to explain everything thoroughly ahead of time so I knew what was coming. This is a true gift for any pregnant woman because for 60+ minutes, you don't feel any gravity or pain while being stretched out (and I've had a lot of regular prenatal massages already - this is different because its done in the water). The spa itself is nice too, warm welcome, nice tea at the end

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank 206anyar
Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

Spa Nuxe has a reputation of being one of the trendiest SPAs in town. I went to spa nuxe Montorgueil with 2 friends and lived a very disappointing experience. Therapists welcome you with a very impersonal "industrial" way, just asking you to sit and fill a form as if you are waiting at the doctor's. The venue is beautiful but the atmosphere is cold and tensed. Massage was below average as therapists seem to lack experience and don't even understand when you give them guidelines. We booked a massage for 1h15 but it last less than an hour. They were really in a hurry because other persons were waiting in a row. They did not even give us time to relax in the cabin. As I was dressing, the therapist came in and started preparing the bed for the next appointment. I felt as if she was pushing me rudely out of the room. When you pay 133euros for a 1h15 massage, you expect at least 1h30 of relaxing experience, not additional stress and rudeness!! When we complained, the manager offered us candles!!!!! Such candles are usually a free gifts offered to regular clients. I consider such compensation insulting! I believe they just lack technical experience and client service quality. Bad! Very bad experience that I will never repeat!

Date of experience: November 2016