“like living in a dream”
other travellers have booked this property
Sejour1/2 Séjou, design et confort 2/2
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sejour1/2
Séjou, design et confort 2/2
cuisine integrée entièrement equipée
Machine Nespresso à votre disposition (emmenez vos capsules préférés)
SDB avec douche , wc et fenetre  rare à Paris 1/2
Douche et chauffe serviettes tout confort 2/2
Chambre 1/3 (avec vue sur cour interne calme et toits de Paris)
Chambre 2/3 (avec vue sur cour interne calme et toits de Paris)
Chambre 3/3 (avec vue sur cour interne calme et toits de Paris)
le pont des amoureux est à deux pas de l'appartement
l'Ile de la Cité
Le Parvis de Notre Dame vu des Tours de la Cathédrale: vous pouvez monter et prendre la même photo!
le Quai de l'Hotel de ville, à moins de 5 minutes à pieds de l'appartement
le pont S. Louis avec l'Hotel de ville
l'Ile de la Cité sur le plan Tourgot
le pont Louis Philippe
les bouquinistes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
bigelowis...
“like living in a dream”
Reviewed September 22, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

this little apartment looking across at the magnificence of notre dame, is so incredible its hard to find words. carlotta, the host, is very sweet an helpful and has clearly put her heart into the creating of this beautiful space. we loved everything about it! the neighbourhood is fantastic too. you do have to be ready to do the 6 long flights of stairs, but once you r up there- its so unique and special: what an experience. actually the stairs themselves are fun, like something out of a movie!

Sal G
“Beautiful location for a Parisian experience. ”
Reviewed July 9, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

A caring, thoughtful, friendly owner got us settled into her charming 6th floor apartment with great advice and tip for exploring and enjoying the city.
The stairs to the 6th floor are typical, but you should only need to bring the luggage up the stairs once.
Would definitely recommend for a great time.
Sleeping with the widows open to the Paris air was marvelous!

Ray R
“Perfect”
Reviewed May 21, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Stayed 3 nights. Great position, close to the metro and rer b trains. Would certainly book here again. Everything we needed was provided even a cool drink when we arrived. At 65 I thought the stairs would be a challenge but they weren’t. Lovely view of Notre-Dame. Nice view of Sacré-Coeur from the hallway. Charlotte couldn’t have been more welcoming.

Julio P
Montevideo, Uruguay
“Good location”
Reviewed April 12, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The location is very good and the view of Notre Dame is amazing.
The place has stuff needed for a few days stay.
But, as for me the cleaning fee of 30 euros is a little bit excessive.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
23 Apr 2018
Dear Julio, thank you for your positive comment on your stay in my apartment: I am happy to hear that you have a good stay!
Regarding the cleaning fee, as indicated both on the description of the apartment and in the local information sheet sent by email to your wife, the cleaning fee is 26€, not 30€. As your wife gave me generously 30€ and said to keep the change, It was my understanding that it was intended as a tip for the cleaning, as often do my guests. If this is not the case, I am ready to reimburse you 4€ by Paypal or next time that you will be in Paris, no matter if you will be my guest or not. For such little issue, please do not hesitate to ask me directly next time!!!
Paola R
hertfordshire, england
“The view, the view, the view.”
Reviewed December 19, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

If you aren't phased by the stairs, then I would wholeheartedly recommend this apartment. The view is spectacular and the location superb.
The bed was very comfortable, but we didn't cook so can't comment on the kitchen facilities. Most importantly for us, with temperatures outside below freezing, the heating in the apartment was up to the job.
We walked everywhere but the metro is only a few minutes away.
Carlotta is a very helpful host, and her pre-visit instructions are very useful. The restaurant she recommended for our first night was fantastic - the best meal we had while in Paris. I would definitely consider staying here again.

20 Dec 2017
Thank you Paola for this great advice, I was very pleased to meet you. Thank you for leaving my apt in such a good order. I look forward to hosting you again next time! Carlotta
Dan C
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great apartment in a wonderful location”
Reviewed October 10, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We loved our stay at Notre Dame only for you. It is a great little apartment that is literally across the street from Notre Dame. Such a great spot to see Paris. Carlotta was an incredibly gracious host. The apartment is cozy and the wifi works great. Thank you Carlotta, we hope to visit again sometime soon.

20 Dec 2017
Thank you for you kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely daughter. I look forward to hosting you next time! Carlotta
michelleh...
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“WONDERFUL STAY ***** VIEW IS AMAZING *****”
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed for 3 nights in the middle of September 2017. Read all previous notes re the stairs to the apartment I can't add anything to them that's not already been said. The host Carlotta was very helpful and at hand if you needed her.

The apartment was fully equipped for a short stay. Bed was very comfortable. The view is what this apartment is all about, it really is breathtaking. It was always a wow moment every time you see it. The Notre Dame is lit up at night too.

The apartment is a very short work from the RER B line which connects you to everywhere and we did go everywhere including Disney.

I would definitely stay here again :)

Your age range 35-49
20 Dec 2017
I am so glad that you have appreciated your stay, thanks a lot, you were perfect guests too! I look forward to hosting you again, Carlotta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing