Ways to Experience Bateaux Parisiens
from US$68.60
from US$80.20
from US$98.80
3,772 results
All reviews dinner cruise window table privilege service live singer eiffel tower river cruise romantic evening top deck paris pass paris at night food and wine different perspective glass of champagne lit up at night statue of liberty audio guide visiting paris
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We’ve been in Paris many times before, and found ourselves in Paris once again for two nights and decided to embark on a river cruise as a new adventure , we were unfortunate to coincide on a night that was scheduled for a tour of HS students from Amsterdam... the most unruly and impolite group of youth adults we’ve encountered . The experience was terrible , unfortunately do not recommend to anyone as a result of this truly bad experience .

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We did this dinner river cruise on our recent trip to Paris for my 40th. Was a present from my parents as they felt it was a must do and as always they were right. The boat was lovely. The food and wine were gorgeous. We sat by the window second table in and the views were fantastic. Was well worth the money. The highlight of our trip.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Seems to be mixed reviews but our experience was TERRIFIC! The sites are obviously beautiful but we loved the food and enjoyed the entertainment as well. Three course meal included scallops or foie gras for appetizer as well as sea bass or duck for dinner. Menu depends on options at booking. Had almost next to the window seats. A little tight but also met a lovely couple from Minnesota that day by the window. Was a lovely way to end our trip in Paris. Would recommend to anyone I know traveling to Paris.

Reviewed 3 days ago

We did a day cruise as part of a package with Paris Trip aka Just Ring. We arrived early and was advised to take a stroll. When we came back 20 minutes later, a lot of people were already in line. No matter. We didn't sit in the front or back but the side provided a great view too. We went downstairs as it got cold and just enjoyed the ride. I wish highlights were pointed out but we identified most major sites.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The service was excellent and outstanding. Food was good and I look forward to going back to Paris just to get on the cruise for dinner and lunch. If you love good food, wine and lovely food then the best place to eat.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was my third time with dinner cruise. We booked at 18:30. It was not full though. We asked for butter for 5 times. Noone filled up our glass of wine when empty. The staffs did not pay attention or care our table while busy with other table around who is not Asian. I felt that there are 2 standards. I felt embraced because i tool my friends who visits Paris for the first time and experience this poor and discriminated services. Never again

1  Thank pookiemonster19