“Mëltem' restaurant super rude! ruined all this food hall for me and my family.”

Restaurants du Monde
Ranked #14,386 of 19,398 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed September 5, 2018

There is lot of choices on this food hall. We started with Mëltem' restaurant. Tried to make an order and the woman said she didn't understand English. Then was hard to ask her for our food with no fries. And she didn't stop making comments with her collegues in French about us. They laughed and definetly felt it was about us. We felt so bad that we cancelled our order and just leave the place. The woman started to said bad words on French (I know weren't nice words cause they are similar to Spanish which is our main lang). Very bad attention!!. NEVER GO TO THAT RESTAURANT. We ended up on McDonalds.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

At the French restaurant, the cashier treated me awfully just because I asked for plastic cutlery and some oil, they don’t smile, the food is overpriced and it’s low quality, DON’T GO THERE

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I feel extreme hunger choose this restaurant to had dinner. Quite nice patio welcome me to enjoy very good food overall excellent staff and nice service from the beginning to the end. Now, I’m the regular customer ready to get wonderful experience.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Pushing and shoving what seemed like every tourist out of the way,we where ready to eat something we didn't want onther sandwich from the louvre cafe.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

A lovely weekend spend with my friends here love the management of the hotel and enjoyed a lot food is awsm

Date of visit: September 2017