All reviews l'oiseau blanc rooftop restaurant dressing room oscar de la renta japanese toilet blanc restaurant eiffel tower walk in closet arc de triomphe beautiful hotel guest relations four seasons concierge team two sinks room service plaza athenee favorite hotel
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

We are very fortunate and blessed because no matter what city we visit worldwide, we are able to choose five-star accommodations. The first thing we do is check Tripadvisor to see who is highest rated. While a Forbes five star is certainly desirable, TripAdvisor is the voice of the guest. That’s a review panel that is critical by nature. After reading the reviews we chose The Peninsula! Team Peninsula didn’t disappoint!
1. Check-in was seamless. Not just time wise, but they were warm and friendly as well. We were dizzy tired, as we just flew in from the USA. Miraculously they checked us in early. Thank you!
2. After visiting the Eiffel and Louvre we decided to go back and dine at the rooftop restaurant! Food, drink, and service was outstanding! The view of the Eiffel Tower at night was a ten!
3. The room...simply the best! In general in Europe we expect smaller rooms. At the Peninsula the opposite is true. We had a deluxe room with two doubles. It was huge with smart controls for everything and a walk in closet that rivals our home!
4. The bathroom is actually nicer than our home! Which is saying something because I build luxury homes ! The symmetry, lighting and layout is the best use of space I’ve ever seen!
5. The lobby bar was so inviting and comfortable that we actually ate dinner there on our last night. Tuna tataki and burger sliders..another ten! Stay away from the Cajun cashews ! They’re addicting!
Lastly and most importantly, the staff. No matter what business you are in, the leader of the business sets the tone. Congratulations to Ms. Henke the General Manager no one is perfect, but honestly our experience with the Peninsula staff was flawless! Geoffrey Lecomte set the tone as director of guest experience. He obviously has a heart for hospitality. He helped us literally with everything and went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed. His team was outstanding as well, Sarah and Justine were wonderful!
Clotilde and Sarah at concierge were patient and went out of their way to keep us from getting lost! Thanks to you all!
We will be back!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank eustace m
ThePeninsulaParis, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Firstly, let me thank you for your glowing review of The Peninsula Paris. I 100% agree with you regarding the 'voice of the guest' and I am proud that our dedication to serve and make each moment memorable is reflected in the feedback we receive.

Our mission is to offer our guests a 'home away from home' with all the comfort and impeccable service they deserve. What a joy it was to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and how we met your expectations.

Thank you again for your compliments, I will share your review with the entire Guest Relations and Concierge team.

I truly hope that we have the pleasure in welcoming you back to The Peninsula Paris for another memorable experience soon.

Sincerely, Katja Henke, General Manager - The Peninsula Paris

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

This true 5 stars hotel , excellent staff and superb service, very helpful and friendly... I liked my room which was Deluxe it’s quite big and the bathroom as well was very well prepared, the location is amazing few steps from Champs-Elysées, its highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Thaniali
ThePeninsulaParis, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Thank you kindly for your 5 star review of the Peninsula Pairs, I am happy that your stay with us met your expectations.

On behalf of the team, thank you again and I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Yet This hotel is one of the newest Pallas level of hotel.
The spec and the staff qualities are in a good balance.

Room is very well structured even compact jr. Suite.

We’ve only stayed for four nights having Mediterranean cruise trip in between, they’ve kept our extra luggage for a week in very good shape and they were ready when we re checked in the room.

I was also impressed that one if the front staff was on OJT, his manager’s assistance was very elegant and very smart.
We could see the staff training systems are also well organized.

This Peninsula is so far one of the best compared to the other Peninsulas.

We’d definitely come back to stay longer next time.

I would like to thank all the staffs, especially Mr.Blot for his kind hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank amiami1978

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your five star review of The Peninsula Paris. It gives me such pleasure to read such brilliant comments and I am happy that we met your expectations.

I will share your review with the wider team and I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

The Peninsula Paris is located about a block from the Arc De Triomphe, in the heart of Paris. Easily walking distance to Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees, short metro ride to the Louvre and Gare du Nord, etc. The rooms are modern and well organized. My wide particularly enjoyed the large closet area which is basically a second room within the room. The service was impeccable. Whenever we called down for something, it was brought up instantly. The staff even noted that my daughter had recently had a birthday and sent her some cookies. Excellent hotel. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
ThePeninsulaParis, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

It makes me so proud to read your wonderful comments which I will share with my team. I am happy that you had a brilliant experience whist at The Peninsula Paris and I truly hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family again next time you visit Paris.

On behalf of the team, a big thank you.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Everything about our stay here was perfect. very spacious room. If you are unhappy at this property you need to seek counseling. It couldn’t be more beautiful. And the staff and service know what I want before I do. This is the nicest hotel I have ever visited. Perfection!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ThePeninsulaParis, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Thank you kindly for your review, it gives me pleasure to read that you enjoyed you stay with us at The Peninsula Paris.
I truly hope that we have the pleasure in welcoming you back at some point in the future.