“Terrific flat!”
other travellers have booked this property
Notre-Dame and the Seine river as only vis-a-vis!
Large cosy studio apartment with sleeping area Living area with sofa bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Notre-Dame and the Seine river as only vis-a-vis!
Large cosy studio apartment with sleeping area
Living area with sofa bed
Fully equipped kitchen, including dish-washer & all regular amenities
A nice & clean bathroom
Fresh towels, linens, washing-machine
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Henry D
Toronto, Canada
“Terrific flat!”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I wanted to write this review as I was so nervous to rent from someone I had never met, and was afraid that this place would not live up to its reviews/pics, etc. As a woman travelling alone, I was also concerned about safety. Put your fears to rest: this is a great place to rent. The apartment was very clean and convenient. Jose met me at a pre-arranged time and showed me how to use the appliances, and Thomas was very accommodating in answering questions beforehand. When I returned home, people couldn't believe how close I was to Notre Dame, and within walking distance to so many great restaurants and sights. Should I be lucky enough to return to Paris, I would not hesitate to rent here again, and have actually suggested the apartment above to a friend who is travelling there next year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing