New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1,195 of 16,214 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$21 - US$26
Cuisines: French, Belgian, Seafood, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Fgura Malta
“Shell fish King”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

I liked everything.....nothing to complain about. The Shell fish is excellent.

Visited January 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
lebanon
“for musles and fries lovers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2011

a place where you can eat muscles made in a chain restaurant and with middle quality

Visited November 2011
Bury, United Kingdom
“Very Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

We came here several times during our stay in Paris as we found it very friendly and the meals we had were well served and good value.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sydney, Australia
“Big plate of mussels - Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2010

I ate here in 2008 I ordered the mussels with tomato - They were so delicious! a huge pan basically for 17 euro. It was delicious. The waiter couldn't speak much english but he tried and was so firendly and attentive. Will go back again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Austin
“Menu (in English) was very hard to comprehend apparently”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2010

We were there on a Sunday night, "unlimited mussels" night. We ordered mussels, and a few of us ordered seconds. We learned at the end of the meal that this actually bumped us up into some other meal category costing us an extra 1.50. Not really a big deal, especially since this now included a small dessert, but it would have been nice to know since I don't think my sister would have bothered ordering more mussels as she had trouble finishing them AND the dessert she wasn't expecting. The mussels were very good, mine were with Roquefort, shallots and white wine. Afterwards, I had seen some locals eating them a more appropriate way than we had: they were using the big spoon and drinking the juices along with the mussel meat. We were using our forks to pluck them out of the shells leaving a nice pot of yummy juice behind. I did sop up as much of mine as I could with fries though. I guess we were just a bit ignorant on how to eat these best and just followed the American style of eating mussels and clams. Next time I would savor each one with the liquid in the shell like the locals were doing. My parents got the salmon, which they liked, but my dad ended up wishing he also got the mussels. The prices were pretty reasonable for what you got and in an expensive city. It may be a chain, but still not a chain accessible to me in the US, so I was fine with that. I wouldn't hesitate to go there again it convenient.

3 Thank Ruprecht88