“Excellent restaurant. Amazing experience in a lovely location.”
Review of Le Gabriel

Le Gabriel
Reserve with
Le Gabriel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 19,401 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Amazing service. Really satisfied about the location, food and personnel. There was an unfortunate event during the dinner and the personnel managed the situation professionally and also offered us 4 glasses of champagne (and we were only two!). I would definitely go back when in Paris! The restaurant is located in the best hotel I have ever seen in my life. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: November 2018
HotelLaReserveParis, Executive Chef at Le Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear NadirLuv,

Thank you so much for this comment, I will share it with my team !

All the team work hard everyday to create a perfect experience to our guests ! I'm happy to read that all your dinner was beautiful and the unfortunate event was managed perfectly !

It will be a real pleasure to welcome you a next time in our beautiful home,

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Delightful restaurant on the Avenue Gabriel in a very discrete location. Everything was impeccable from arrival to dessert!! I would go back. The cuisine was very good - though one of the fish courses wasn’t as sublime as I’d expected. The chefs signature artichoke heart dish was superb! All of the details, from the service to the wine suggestion, were impeccable and not a bit stuffy! I great evening with friends!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for this comment ! I'm really happy to read that all your dinner with us was perfect. We work hard everyday with all team to offer you the best experience as possible.
For the Artichoke Heart I was inspired by a Turkish and French taste, this two inspirations made my signature dish. I'm really grateful that you loved it.

I hope to see you soon in our beautiful home,

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Imagine sitting for Dinner with the queen!!!! This was the equivalent!
We had the experience menu with wine pairing.... this was where basically a blind tasting menu.

The food was imaginative, amazingly presented and delivered with passion and finesse.... the whole event was gastronomic theatre and was served in a dinning hall fit for a royal variety performance!

The wine was served sparingly and as you would imagine superb.

Only minor gripe was the tables were very close together and we were jammed in between a super romantic young couple and an other couple who were intent on staring at us for the whole meal.... it was a relief when they left!

1  Thank nikkyb76

Dear Madam, Sir,

Thank you warmly for this message ! I’m so grateful that you loved our food and service. We work hard everyday to offer you the best experience as possible. I am really happy to read that your experience was wonderful.
Our Head Wine Waiter choose with precision each wine to correspond perfectly to your dishes, I’m happy to know that wine pairing was perfect for you!

I will share your words with my team and they join me to thank you again,

I hope to see you soon in our beautiful home,

Jerome Banctel

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Of the many places we visited in the world, this one deserves a spot in its own.
Everything was simply perfect.
The setting, the personnel, the food.
From the entrance, you feel this restaurant is a magic place. The ambient is inspiring, the personnel is spotless, professional, welcoming and warm.
The food is simply perfect. It takes you on a journey of flavours - it makes you dream, and appreciate the genius of Chef Blanctel. But it's not just him, everybody has been amazing.
We had the salmon, lamb, pig, and the retour.
The fact that the courses were described to us in Italian means nothing is left to chance or luck at Le Gabriel.
When you dare to go to a two stars with two young kids (10 and 7), and the personnel is extremely accommodating and courteous so that you feel at home, it means everything is simply perfect.
A must like few other restaurants in the world.
Thank you Le Gabriel for a wonderful experience.

Date of visit: November 2018
HotelLaReserveParis, Gérant at Le Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear Sir,

We would like to warmly thank you for choosing La Réserve Paris, Hotel and Spa, and especially our two Michelin stars restaurant, Le Gabriel.

Your feedback is really important to us, as it enables our restaurant to excel and improve every day, and we are delighted to read that your experience with your family was perfect.

This “magical place” was designed by Jacques Garcia, a French renowned architect specialized in mythical place, and it is thrilling to hear that you loved the atmosphere of our restaurant.

Finally, our teams are involved, passion-driven and multicultural, which helps us to provide a personalized and unique experience to all our guest, one of our most important value.

We wish you a very pleasant day and we hope to welcome you again in our fine dining restaurant !

Executive Chef.

Reviewed November 1, 2018

Travelled to Paris to help celebrate my wife's birthday. After 3 wonderful meals (including two 3 star Michelin restaurants), our last dinner was at Le Gabriel. To begin.... a beautiful room in a beautiful setting. The service was exemplary with no arrogance or pretentiousness. We chose the Eperience menu (8 courses) with wine pairings. Each dish was better than the previous one and Michihito, the sommelier, was spot on with every pairing. Yes, it is expensive but worth every penny. This is a 2 star Michelin restaurant that desrves their 3rd star as soon as the next ratings are published. If you happen to be in Paris for a special, or for any occasion, don't miss a dinner at this gem of arestaurant.

Date of visit: October 2018

Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your dinner experience at Le Gabriel.

All our teams have been informed of this laudatory feedback, and what a pleasure to read that in your opinion our restaurant should be rewarded of a third michelin star !

Moreover, we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our tasting menu for your wife’s birthday. Indeed it is the best way to discover our French contemporary cuisine. We have an elaborate and refined wine list, and our passionate sommelier is always pleased to pair wines with our signatures dishes.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at La Réserve Paris, Hotel and Spa.