“Our little Parisian home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
toilet
view
Grounds
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
TLG77
Gold Coast, Australia
“Our little Parisian home!”
Reviewed 16 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Absolutely fabulous!! Elodie was magnificent answering my endless questions! Her responses were fast, friendly & informative. Magali met us on arrival & was so helpful and delightful to chat with as she pointed out the local supermarket, dry cleaners, restaurants & ATMs (all close by!) The location was fantastic, it felt very safe and was close to everything including the metro which is literally a minute away. My partner & I were on return trips to Paris & loved the apartment and the area. My son accompanied us and this cute apartment was perfect for three! We felt like locals enjoying our own little Parisian home - I fell in love with Paris all over again! Elodie and Magali, thank you so much! I definitely hope to come back to Paris soon & stay again!

Reviewed 9 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

NlC0LE
Ridgecrest, California
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 23 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I came to Paris with my husband and my aunt (who had never been to Europe) for 10 days. It was very easy for me to contact the property manager. She was very prompt and professional and I felt well-prepared for my stay as she emailed me with all the details of check-in beforehand. We were met at the apartment by the property manager's mother. She was very kind. She showed us around the apartment, taking the time to explain how things worked (i.e. the hot water heater, the internet, the oven, etc.).

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better apartment. The apartment itself was compact, but fully equipped. It was very nicely decorated and had lots of natural light. My husband and I stayed in the bedroom and my aunt slept on the large couch in the other room. There was also a twin mattress available, but my aunt found the couch very comfortable. There were plenty of pillows, sheets, and blankets so that no one was cold. The heat in the apartment worked well. The kitchen was stocked with dishes and all the "little things" (spices, soaps, paper towels, etc) that are important in a kitchen but that you don't want to buy on vacation. The property manager had thought of everything.

Not only was the apartment wonderful, the location was ideal. It was a 2 minute walk to almost everything: the grocery store (Carrefour), the metro (line 4), lots of affordable/delicious restaurants, and several bakeries. From the bedroom, you could see the Eiffel Tower. Each night my husband and I would watch the Tower sparkle (the lights twinkle every hour on the hour from about 7pm-midnight).

The thing I liked the most about my stay was the overall experience. I got a real Parisian experience at an affordable price. There is nothing I would change. I highly recommend this apartment and would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing