“Business and romantic at the same time”
Review of Le Versance

Le Versance
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Versance is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #714 of 18,708 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$0 - US$146
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed June 27, 2017

We had a great time at lunch here! Very delicious high level food, attentive servicing staff, everything was just perfect.
Suitable both, to celebrate special occasion and to have a business lunch.

1  Thank NatalieTwice

Reviewed May 5, 2017

My wife and I had an amazing night here, the service was top notch and the attention to detail from the wait staff to the chef was all 5 star. My wife is Vegan so finding an accommodating fine dining restaurant in Paris was no easy task but thankfully we found Le Versance. When I booked the reservation I made a small note that anything they could do to help us would be greatly appreciated and they went over and above. A full 3 course Vegan meal was prepared for her and everything was prepared to perfection. Compared to many of the other upper tier restaurants in Paris I thought it was a very reasonably priced too. I would highly recommend Le Versance and if we are ever back in Paris this would be one of the first restaurants I would book.

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

Nice comfortable place both for business or pleasure.
Good service and centralized placed.
The food was good and I can recommend.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

We had a lovely evening. It is a nice restaurant with a great service. It is calm and you can speak easily. The food is really nice, but a little too expensive. (100€ / person for a glass of champagne, a glass of wine, starter, main course and tea).
Still I would recommend it.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

We booked well in advance for lunch in this restaurant which had been recommended to us by friends. We were greeted at the front door by a very formally dressed waiter who showed us to our table, which looking back on we should have refused, we walked past several empty well presented tables to a second room and shown to an informal, low table.The table was next to the stairs which led down to the toilets and we were treated to the smell of toilet cleaner throughout our lunch, the table next to ours was occupied by two very loud and obnoxious French businessmen.The chairs we were sitting on were shabby and well worn, the table cloth was stained. We both had the formula for lunch which was supposed to include a free glass of wine,however, we were charged for the wine. The meal itself was nice, and well presented, the service friendly, my overall impression was that this restaurant is somewhat pretentious and expensive.