“Wow!!!!!”
Review of Le George

Le George
Reserve with
Le George is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #191 of 19,022 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$76 - US$129
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Description: Opened in October 2015, Le George offers a light and modern Mediterranean-style cuisine, taking guests on a journey between the French Riviera and northern Italy. Designed for sharing, dishes are balanced and healthy, bursting with flavour and freshness. The cuisine is tailor-made to be enjoyed in the timelessly chic and relaxed space designed by famed designer, Pierre-Yves Rochon. Its modern influences and distinctly Parisian vibe make it a trendy and convivial Michelin-starred restaurant. Follow us on Instagram : @legeorgeparis
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Our first Michelin restaurant experience did not disappoint! Service was amazing and the food was delicious can highly recommend the lobster risotto and 36 hour goat. It is pricey but you definitely get what you pay for

1  Thank Katrinaandsam

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Our husbands treat to 2 birthday girls celebrating "twin" birthdays at "a certain age". What an experience for both the Londoner and the Parisian. We were all blown away by both the service, wonderfully attentive and absolutely appropriatly familiar and the whole gatrinomique delights. We all chose the menu flaveurs....and no disappoints here. From kick off with bountiful variety of breads with crispy prawns...through 3 tapas sharing delights, the crab stick with mustard seed/lemony cidre our tastebuds were on high alert. The onion tarte tatin with parmesan "glace" was a triumph as were the delicate tortellini. We all tasted the 36hr goat and sole for mains and just about managed the cheesecake creme brulle and all this before 2 special chocolate birthday plates for us birthday girls...and still with petit fours with coffee. The charming sommellier recommended and discussed both beautiful, if ludicrously priced, wines..but hey this was a special occasion and will live in memory banks. We had actually had opportunity to select our very special lalique central, but discreet, table as we also enjoyed the amazing view of the heavy snow falling on the exterior terrace..it was an absolutely magical night.

1  Thank londonHands
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Italian cuisine mostly, though advertised as Mediterranean, where Italian cousine has its place.
Nice risottos and excellent fish
Service is excellent and fast, wine list a pleasure
Will definitely recommend for lunch, chic nice ambiance and excellent food

1  Thank Thefineobserver
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Where to start? This was my first Michelin rated restaurant and I have to say... GASTRORGASM!!! I noticed a HUGE difference (in my Donald Trump voice). I won't list them all but let me just list a few.
This place was like a well oiled machine with folks rotating in and out placing and collecting plates. It was nothing short of restaurant ballet. There was a dance/funk music vibe that set the tempo for the servers and everyone was gorgeous!!!....and all seemed to be walking on a runway. It was surreal. I had the 5 course tasting menu and all I can say is it was fantastic! From the stewed onion with parmesan ice cream (yes, you read that right) to the freshest seafood I've had since visiting Japan. Almost every course had some sort of cheese but the quality of the eats and the flavor profile blew me away. This was a great introduction to the Michelin quality and I can tell you first hand- The hype is real! I can't say enough about this place. I'd go back tomorrow if I could!

Not so humbly submitted,
Michael C.

2  Thank michaelcoppage
Reviewed January 11, 2018

took my partner here for his birthday and we were the first customers as they had just opened. Customer service was spot on and could not fault them. Service was amazing and the food is worth 1 michelin star. worth every penny!

1  Thank Jasmine H