“Amazing rue cler apartment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Silvia170...
San Diego, California
“Amazing rue cler apartment”
Reviewed August 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I finally was able to book heavenly "rue Cler". I've been wanting to stay in this apartment for a very long time, but I was never able to find an open set of dates that fit my vacation times. The apartment management is amazing, and dealt with them (VIP) was as enjoyable as staying in the apartment. I go to Paris very often and rent apartments, but it was never as easy as with VIP. They actually sent me the key of the apartment before I left the United States and it made it so much easier on me. I ended up having a delayed flight and had to get into the apartment very late at night. I didn’t have to worry about anyone waiting for me, because I had my own key. The apartment is on fabulous "Rue Cler". Amazing Restaurants, bakeries, and everything that you could possibly need. The École Militaire Metro Station(line 8) is around the corner. The apartment is on the 5th floor (American) and 4th floor (European) with no elevator, but we could manage to go up and down several times throughout our stay. The apartment had a sofa bed in the living room, and a queen sized bed in the bedroom. A fully equipped kitchen, with a dish washer, and washer/dryer combo. A beautiful terrace (with a peek-a-boo view of the Eiffel Tower)that wrapped around the whole apartment. My friend and I sat on the little table every morning for breakfast and evening over a glass of wine. It was delightful! The apartment has a lot of natural light, and when all of the windows are open, you can feel a nice breeze even on a hot day in July. We didn’t use the kitchen a lot but they have everything if you're into cooking or staying in throughout the day/night. I highly recommend and will definitely stay again on the heavenly rue Cler.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing