“Great spot to grab easy lunch ”
Review of Lafayette Gourmet

Lafayette Gourmet
Ranked #2,900 of 18,333 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We were lucky that our lunch was not too crowded due to the cold weather! The seating was comfortable and easy to enjoy people watching! We ordered rocket salad, Gnnochi and mash potatoes. All dishes served with fresh carved black truffle. It was delicious. The portion was European size.. you will be full but not stuffed. The bread was very tasty with the complimentary truffle oil! Highly recommended if you like a simple Italian lunch!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I went couple time when I lived in Paris, I always love this place because you can find many things, tea, French pastry, expensive product but may worth it if you love to cook . Your wallet will not thank to you but your stomach will thank to you :)

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing place to go grab a meal and have a glass of wine or perhaps pick up a few items for your hotel room or a picnic in the Louvre or in the garden beside. Walking thru will make you want to shop for home!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I found SALUMERIA ROSI to be the perfect place for a solo lunch. I ate at the counter which is set so that you do not feel crunched. The service was very fast, friendly and professional. I ordered an escalope milanese with penne and pommodero, not the best but OK. I still gave it a 4 stars because the service was great, the chianti excellent and their tiramisu is nothing short of perfection! This is a statement that I make after years of being systematically disappointed by so called "homemade tiramisu" served by restaurants, that are in fact a bad desert. SALUMERIA ROSI's tiramisu respect the original recipe : the biscuits are not transformed into a pre-chewed ingredient soaked in alcool, instead they are carefully disposed to add texture and flavor into the mascarpone with just the right amount of coffee aroma. It reminded me of the La Cuillère d'argent recipe that has become my reference. The tiramisu was also clearly freshly made. So just for achieving that, they deserve a 4 stars in my book.
Now the place is very busy so I suggest arriving just before 12h00. The meal was not cheap but having enjoyed the experience I did not mind paying the meal: it was a real treat. I will come back more frequently and try out their menu and finish with their gorgeous tiramisu.

1  Thank Satysc
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

You should see and taste the patiserries. They look like jewels. Also you can find all parisien style foods.