“Hidden Jewel. A nice place and great food. recommended”
Review of Biondi

Biondi
Reserve with
Biondi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,240 of 18,737 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$8 - US$53
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Description: Produits de marché et de saison , viandes et poissons à la braise , bons vins et bonne humeur à toute heure !
Reviewed November 7, 2017

The restaurant is a hidden jewel. I does not looks for what it is from the outside. Being from Argentina I was a bit surprised how little from my own country ended up in the menu but I understand that sometimes they need to adapt to the local demand. Despite that the food was very good, the wine excellent and within reasonable price. Tried and loved the unusual red malbec from Salta region.
The empanadas starter was OK, a bit dried up but good enough.
The asado de tira, despite being french beef was great, very tasty and great to share.
the dulce de leche desert was strange but tasty, I love dulce de leche and managed to get a large scoop of real dulce de leche which i loved until the end of it.
the waitress were nice and helpful explaining the different non-argentinean dishes.
finally, for those Porteños missing the chimicurri this is the place to go and get some.
the round table for 4 given was a tad small for us but understand that space is a luxury in Paris
overall nice place and very good food.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite steak place in Paris, food is always amazing and service is great to. Great atmosphere and very friendly place.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

We lived in Paris and we love to try different restaurants and it has been a while we were searching for a good Argentinian restaurant and finally we found THE ONE.
A complete experience: There is a small bar of the same restaurant to take an aperitif before dinner with very good music. Then we got a good Argentinian Merlot with the Ceviche as entrance and then the "Bife" which was delicious. Every detail in the dish was delicious: the small onions, the beef, the guacamole of the ceviche, the French fries, everything. And finally to finish we tried the pineapple with the yoghurt and it is one of the best one I have eaten in Paris.
Great food! 100% recommend it!

Biondi B, Responsable réception at Biondi, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I have to stay that as soon as you walk in the atmosphere is sooo friendly and the greeting and the staff are amazing ,like they know you and you are their vip customer . The choice of wine is very good and the appetizers and the cote de boeuf we had mmmmmmmm so yummi . The deserts are delicious every thing is top top in. This restaurant .

Biondi B, Gérant at Biondi, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

I was looking forward to my visit to Biondi as a romantic dinner for my boyfriend's birthday but I was disappointed. The food is good: tasty meat, nice entrees and dessert. But having tried so many meat restaurants in Paris (I've lived here for 6 years now) Biondi isn't an address I would recommend. The service is bad and even with a reservation you still wait. The meats and entrees are overpriced. Their cote de boeuf to share is at 90€ which is way too expensive, I've had great ones (just as good) at 60€.
Their garniture is poor for a meat that costs 90€ it's just fries and salad. I was expecting much more from a restaurant like this.
So overall the food is good but doesn't deserve the price paid especially considering the service.