All reviewsoutdoor poolmedieval themenice hotella citemedieval cityenjoyed our stayeasy walking distancegood sizesecure car parkboiled eggsfree parkinglocation was perfectbuffet breakfastlarge roomfamily roomwould stay againcroissants
Reviewed September 25, 2017

We spent four nights here, having booked bed and breakfast. It's well located about 5 minutes from the medieval city and about 15 from the Bastide and lower city. The medieval theme decor is a bit eccentric but I believe individual local themes are part of the Styles brand. The hotel is clean, the rooms comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful (and speak English). There is a buffet breakfast with cereals, fruit, yogurt, cheese and cooked meats as well as the customary croissants, bread and jam and there's a good selection on the dinner menu if you don't want to walk into town for your evening meal. There's also a swimming pool and sun terrace outside. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights, first night in a regular size room, then changed to a large room and it is definitely Large! Huge bed, sofa, bath & shower, room to roll out my yoga mat.
Very comfortable beds, wonderfully clean & white.
The decor is rather unusual, not to my taste but not offensive either.
It's located very well, an easy 5-10min walk to La Cite.
Wifi works well, you do need to login again each day.
As we were picnicking daily, I had coolie blocks which needed freezing each night, and some food which needed refrigerating. The front desk staff were happy to help with my fridge/freezer requests, except for the female staff member who worked on Saturday evening , who refused to help & sent me to talk to the overworked waitress who was skilfully managing a full restaurant single-handedly.
We ate in the restaurant every night, my husband had the daily specials and enjoyed them very much. As I am vegan, all I could have was a plate of chips & some of the ratatouille which came with my husbands meal one night. My husband (who speaks French very well) asked the waitress if the chef would do a veg dish for me, she said "no" without asking the chef. I bought salad & fruit at the supermarket too.
Breakfasts were good for us both, delicious breads, good coffee, fresh fruit salad, ham & cheese for my husband.
Plenty of parking provided, fenced & gated for safety.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Very clean and cute hotel within a walking distance to La Cité. Perfect for families with outdoor pool and castle-theme decorations.
The breakfast-buffet is perfect and served either inside or out on the pool-terrasse.
We would definitely return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights recently and I only have good things to say about the place. Firstly it was like a clean oasis for me as I had spent the previous week near the coast getting eaten alive by mosquitos at a campsite so this well air-conditioned, clean modern hotel was very welcome.

It offered good value for money, we stayed in a family room which included breakfast. There was a nice selection for breakfast and the staff allowed you to bring the food to the room on a tray if you were late for the cut-off at 10am which was frequent in our case as we were in holiday mode and 10am was a tad early.

The pool was kept really clean and there were always loungers or chairs to be had. As I said it was modern and clean but had a recent refurbishment that was in a medieval theme which I thought worked well.

It’s location was perfect for us as we could easily walk to La Cite each day in less than 10 minutes. And what a magical, enchanting place that is….a must see.

The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful with directions etc.

I highly recommend this place and we will definitely return.

Room Tip: The ground level rooms have an external pool facing seating area.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

This was a great hotel for us. We booked it very last minute for a reasonable price. Even without breakfast we would have been happy. It was less than 5 minutes to walk to the Medieval City, which was lovely for drinks and food. The breakfast was excellent value and there is enough food to set you up for the day. The pool was a sun trap but there was also shade when it was too hot. Very accommodating receptionist. Can't fault it and we would definitely use again when visiting the area. Thanks for a lovely stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple