All reviewsairport transfer busprivilege roomgreat bedthe rooms were nicehotel managementtea and coffee making facilitiesmontpellier centretram linecomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetgood sizecityminibareuros
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best location, we took the airport shuttle bus 120 and stop is outside of the hotel. Took us 20 minutes total from the airport to check in. Great rooms, good choice of Breakfast, clean, quiet area. And top location, just walk to old town literally less than 10minutes. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zdenico
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Got sent here for a night stop due to a cancelled flight. Was pleasantly surprised with how nice it was for the fact we didn't get to choose. The food was decent, breakfast good too. Good bar with lots of choice and nice spacious air conditioned rooms. Would be happy to stay again if we're in Montpellier.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Awful. The "yellow room" was the term of endearment we gave our hotel room. Carpet was green & I put on my shoes every time I gad to let me feet touch it. Air conditioning - see photo, 3 options 0, 1, 2 & 3. With a 1970's switch. Bar had no music & terrible selection of beers. Extra for breakfast. I'd say my self boiling eggs are still only warming up 10hrs later. Staff - lots around, none of which helpful or make eye contact. Door handles at least 30 years old and difficult to use. Shower fine if you're 5ft tall and don't mind soaking the floor as there isn't a shower curtain. Didn't try dinner here, was happier & safer eating my crackers in my "yellow room".

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here two evenings while on a work course locally. The hotel is rather large, rooms a bit dated and tired looking with regards to decor but perfectly functional. Good king size bed with comfy pillows, tea and coffee making facilities with biscuits. The breakfast for me was the best part, excellent selection of cold and hot food, pastry selection, pancakes, lots of fresh fruit, good herbal tea selection and cooked breakfast if you desired.
Location right in the centre and although we didn't get much chance to explore we did find that there was a fair few restaurants around within walking distance for a bit of variety in the evening

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

It's like I've travelled across Europe and ended up somewhere where shops after 6pm are banned.

Arrived at about 11:30, due to the trains deciding not to want to leave on time for no reason, no explanation.
Bar was closed. Restaurant was closed. No shop (or if there was - it was closed) - so couldn't even buy a drink and a packet of crisps after travelling for 12 hours with nothing to eat (no shops open at the train stations I visited, either!). Extremely poorly stocked minibar. Iron that came to my room looked like someone had been ironing treacle.

Wish I'd have booked into the Novotel 100m away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business