All reviews croissants french style small hotel old town stayed two nights cafes and restaurants this lovely hotel excellent location french hotel walking distance the underground car park the hotel staff next morning comfortable beds enjoyed our stay lovely city south of france
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Every time I go to Montpellier, I choose this hotel. . It is a very cosy hotel, and beautiful, with a personalized attention. Everything is very clean, there is no noise during the night because the lift stops after 22 h!
The breakfast is excellent and served at the table.
I feel like being at home!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2018

this is a small hotel , tipically French , located in the old part od the town .
the rooms are small as well as the bathroom but very clean and comfortable
Breakfast is good with buffet : eggs, cheese, bread, jam, honey, fruit and yogurt, cereals milk
at walking-distance from city centre
located at Arc de Triomphe in a charming part of the city

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Hotel absolutely charming, has a lovely French style in the heart of the city! Everything is in walking distance and they support you
Nice very comfortable bedroom with shutters. Clean, comfortable bathroom with good quality French shower gel & lotion -. Breakfast is nice and for sure you can find something you like: meat, cheese, cereal, fruits, yogurt and the amazing French Croissant..
Staff is very friendly & helpful. I left there a pair of shoes and they very kindly sent to my home town to Budapest! - Thank you again, highly appreciated your kindness!
When i will return to the city it is not a question that i will stay there!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

This boutique hotel is located in the best location of old Montpellier within walking distance to shops, museums, cafes and restaurants. My room was small but very clean but had everything I needed; and the hotel staff was extremely helpful. I stayed here for 2 nights on my own and felt welcomed and safe. Good breakfast too! I was looking for a small hotel with lots French flavour and great hospitality...this was the one!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2017

This family run hotel has an excellent location, walking distance to many of the places to visit in Montpellier, all staff were very kind and helpful, they allowed us to check the rooms and decide which one to take. They offer breakfast on a small salon in the main floor or outside on the sidewalk. Its a quiet side street with coffee places, bars, bakeries, you have plenty of options to eat and drink around the area. The room and bathroom were comfortable. They have storage to keep your bags if you continue to visit after check out. The place is charming and the owners are friendly, welcoming and kind. We enjoyed our stay, we'll return.....

Room Tip: We stayed at a big room (3 persons) on the main floor, excellent quiet and big..
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family