“We came here for our final night in Perpignan and it did not disappoint!”
Review of Les Saisons

Les Saisons
Ranked #12 of 574 Restaurants in Perpignan
Price range: US$15 - US$36
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2017

We went for the fixed price menu, which often you find does not offer steak or the best options on the menu, which was not the case here. Our 4 courses were of the highest quality, including an amazing amuse bouche, carpaccio, steak and dauphinois potatoes, macaron and amazing wine at a very reasonable price!! This was the icing on the cake for our final night in Perpignan.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

If you go to one restaurant in Perpignan, then make it Les Saisons. From start to finish, we had a ball!
We opted for the Eu31 Saturday menu and were not disappointed. It would not be fair to single one dish out as they were all great - but the apple tart with ice cream will stay in my mind for a long time! We both had lamb shanks with rosemary gravy and thank goodness there was enough gravy to enjoy with the tenderest of lamb. This is often not the case.
The service was delightful and I was just sorry that we had to rush away to get our train home to Barcelona. All in all, a perfect lunch.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Les Saisons is a small restaurant near the centre of Perpignan but off the tourist trail.

It offers various choices of menu and dishes at different prices. For our dinners my wife and I chose from the Menu Degustation, an amuse bouche, starter, main course and dessert. The price was a reasonable 31 Euros per person. The highlight of our selection was fillet steak. Our steaks amongst the best we have ever eaten in terms of taste and presentation. In addition, my wife’s request for “very well done” and mine for “well done” (equivalent to well done and medium in an English restaurant) were accepted and delivered without comment. This is unusual in France. We enjoyed a bottle of good local wine at 15 Euros and coffees at 1.50 Euros each. So we departed well satisfied after a well-priced and excellent gourmet meal.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Booked a table for four which was required as it was pretty much full of locals enjoying lunch always a good sign !!!!
Had a great lunch starting with crabb and my wife had quiche both were fabulous and the service was very efficient and friendly. Main was hake with seasonal vegetables which was really very special and cooked an presented perfectly. Very easy to over cook but this hit the button. My 12 yr old son felt this was the best meal in all of France
Puddings were fab as well with an apricot sorbet for me and a super chocolate fondant for my daughter who opted for the 10 Euro menu entrant,
All in all a super lunch at less than Euro 65 !!! Highly recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Beverlie W
Reviewed February 9, 2016

Located just off a busy street in the centre of Perpignan, Les Saisons could be easy to miss but I'm sure the owner doesn't mind in that they have passsed the point of relying on passing trade.This is a busy restaurant that requires a prior reservation. It is however worth the wait as the food is first rate, the ambiance is cool and modern , which whilst not a bad thing , means it is more suited to a lunch than an intimate dinner for two in the evening.
Having said that our lunch was fabulous, we both took the 'menu du jour' which surpassed our expectations, whilst simply described the quality of the ingredients and the skill of the chefs can only be applauded, three terrific courses for under 20 Euros, simply stunning value for money. They hardly need my recommendation but they have it anyway but please remember to book.

1  Thank Andre T