“WOW ! Sublime”

Ranked #68 of 2,051 Restaurants in Toulouse
Price range: US$35 - US$170
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Le SEPT vous fera découvrir une cuisine gastronomique, créative et pleine de saveurs. Guillaume Momboisse, chef du restaurant gastronomique SEPT, imagine des plats créatifs et audacieux dont l’interprétation personnelle et la touche novatrice raviront vos sens. Offrez un cadeau gourmand ! Le restaurant vous propose, désormais, d'offrir à vos proches une invitation à un repas pour deux personnes au SEPT.
Reviewed April 6, 2018

Excellent experience from start to finish at Sept, visited for lunch and enjoyed the menu du jour. From the amuse bouche to the final petit four, the whole experience was faultless. The best meal I have had in France by a mile. The dishes are so inventive, the flavours so unusual and tasty. The chef is super talented and the service was attentive. I can't wait to return.

1  Thank Pippa T

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had an excellent lunch. The waiters the dishes the interior decoration... Everything is perfect ! I found the staff were very friendly and polite. All the dishes were full of flavour. I asked in advance that they make sure we finished lunch by 13:45 as we had meetings at 14:00, and the staff completely respected my request without making us feel like they were rushing us with the dishes. We will definitely come back!

1  Thank audejacques
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I have visited sept around a year ago when if still ran under the old name.
At the time this place was getting a fresh reputation due to the new menu, spirit, and concept. Back then I still found it excellent.

A year later visiting Toulouse, I have been told that the place was refreshed, and renamed and worth reliving that experience.

Not only have I experienced the same fine dining experience, but also it had added up to even a higher level.

We were celebrating a family members birthday, we were treated to 7or 8 course dinner, can't really say the exact number as we have been through a long experience of fine dining arts.

Every course was precisely presented by the staff, paired with extraordinary wines.

As in highly rated restaurant you pick one of the two menues suggested by the chef and you let yourself go. Everything else follows, the starters, the mains, the breads, the deserts.. each paired to a specific delicious wine, with high attention to detail.

The plate itself is a piece of art, pleasant to look at.

I would definitely highly recommend this place, whether you are celebrating a family event, have a business deal to close, or just want to have a romantic dinner.

3  Thank J-W-travellers16
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Our godson who works in Toulouse recommended this restaurant for our anniversary meal during our weekend away. A wonderful experience from start to finish. The staff were highly attentive, the food and wine superb. We had the chef recommended menu with wine paired with each course. Everything was explained in detail and we felt very spoilt. Would definitely visit again when in Toulouse and highly recommend.

1  Thank NDavies43
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Booked here for New Years Eve as a treat, special menu a little on the pricey side but looked appetising. Initial thoughts were good, nice location with a well decorated dining room. The problem was that, having sat down at 20.30, our first course took an hour to arrive - food was good if not outstanding throughout the meal but we'd barely got to the mains by midnight and after one I decided I'd had enough and left. Even a table of very friendly Spanish people next to us were commenting on the wait, and they were used to dining late...in addition to that when I asked about the delay I was asked if I was in a rush.....

1  Thank Clutz7777