“Another fantastic meal”
Review of Le Ksar

Le Ksar
Reserve with
Le Ksar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 2,056 Restaurants in Toulouse
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I was treated a to a birthday surprise the other night at Le Ksar, surrounded by family and friends, and had a wonderful evening. I ordered the couscous royal which was served with vegetables and different meats. A fantastic evening. Highly recommended if you are looking for an authentic Moroccan meal.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

This place is fantastic. The coucous and tagine dishes were wonderful and the restaurant itself is very pleasant. We look forward to going back!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

We were a party of nine eating in a Moroccan restaurant for the first time. It was very good and everyone was happy with what they ordered, a mix of tangines and of meat skewers, all served with lovely couscous. The couscous had a very fine texture and was served in abundance. Those who ordered skewers felt they might have been shortchanged as the skewers were heaped onto one serving dish of couscous to be shared by everyone who ordered them. There didn't seem to be the number of each called out on the menu. Would eat here again, however, as the food is very good. There was also Moroccan wine and beer on offer. The restaurant filled up fast and there were many take out orders as well. Clearly a popular place.

2  Thank thinktravelCA
youcef a, Gérant at Le Ksar, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

You should be carefull when you say something.
Claiming that skewers were missed on your couscous, without beeing sure is not fare from you, and really dangerous for us.
Why didn't you speak to me when you was there instead of bla bla bla softy in front of your computer.
I'm sure that together we managed to count until 10.
Regards.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

In Toulouse visiting my daughter and she recommended lunch at Le Ksar. This was probably one of the best places she's recommended and one of the best meals I've ever had. No crowds for lunch but I hear it gets crowded for dinner. The place is not much to look at from the outside but the food was absolutely delicious. The Cous Cous was the best I've ever had! My wife ordered the slow roasted lamb which was just wonderful, and the rest of us had lamb, chicken and several other things, all of which were amazing. If you like Moroccan food, or just simply want to try something different, then I would strongly urge you to try this place. The portions are huge so bring your appetite and enjoy an absolutely delicious meal.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Well located in Toulouse, parking a little difficult but OK. All tables were taken and we were glad we reserved. Portions were large and i had the Lamb Tagine which was really nice and tender.

No issues with going again.