All reviews reception staff clean bathroom busy street great location jean jaures minute walk train station centre
Reviewed June 2, 2017

It's a typical! French Two Star hotel with a couple of things going for it. Location is great. And staff is cheerful and helpful. AC worked just fine and towels were changed every day. So you overlook the tiny shower stall and the nick's in the wallpaper and that sort of stuff. If you want more, pay more.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2017

The hotel is within walking distance of train station, metro, trams and all tourist sights. The road is quiet at night, but with good selection of restaurants, bars etc. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. An authentic French city hotel, with no frills, at a bargain price.

Room Tip: We were in 28, which was on a corner so the bathroom and bedroom had natural light.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Good price, room available at the last moment, people at reception waiting late for my arrival. Room was old style but clean, as well as bathroom. In a word : good enough for a good sleep on a business trip.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2015

While it is true that this hotel is very central, it is very difficult to find and to navigate to, even with the help of my sat nav system. I found it impossible to find a parking space anywhere near to the hotel, and had to park my car in the nearby multistorey car park at the cost of €27.60.
As mentioned in an earlier review I had room number 10 this room has serious light pollution issues as there is a very large bright advertising light right outside the window to this room which made sleep impossible for us even though the room was fitted with blackout curtains which did not help at all as they did not fit the windows. When I complained to the night staff about this issue he told me that he had never had any complaints before.
room was very tired and in need of updating, the breakfast was very basic and limited.
I would not recommend this hotel and if you have a car I would suggest that you use the additional car parking charges to upgrade.

I dt

Room Tip: Avoid room 10
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ken R
Reviewed March 16, 2015

Just returned from educational trip to Toulouse. Our group of 17 students thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Wilson Square. Location near old city center was perfect. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms show some wear, but are clean and comfortable. Late night street noise was noticeable but not excessive. Close to excellent restaurants, shopping, culture. An excellent value!

Room Tip: Request room off street to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business