Le Grand Balcon(Toulouse)
  • Room Service
US$141
US$124
  • Restaurant
Ibis Toulouse Gare Matabiau(Toulouse)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Restaurant
US$45
Ibis Toulouse Ponts Jumeaux(Toulouse)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$67
US$63
US$79
US$67
US$109
US$106
  • Pool
Residhotel Toulouse Centre(Toulouse)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$40
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
All reviewswhite catairport busexpress breakfastnice cathotel catallergic to catssmall hotelno elevatorhelpful ownercroissantsquiet side streetwifi worked wellcentral toulouseroom was largestudio apartmentcity centrestar hotel
Reviewed September 27, 2017

We stayed here two nights - it's in a great location near the metro station with lots of good restaurants close by. The owner is a very friendly and hospitable guy and always willing to help. Our room was lovely and big, very clean, good size bathroom too. Also on the plus side the bed was very comfy. Breakfast was OK, with a small range of produce but all good quality including delicious fresh croissant each morning. For a two star we found it a good quality and good value hotel. The owner was a great help on the day we left assisting us with booking a hire car and ordering a taxi for us. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We booked hotel Heliot, rue Heliot 3, Toulouse through Booking.com. It had a 9! When we arrived he gave us a room on the 3th floor , the window couldn't open and was so dirty, that one couldn't look through the window. It smelled terrible, because it never had fresh air. The room was smaller than on the website. We didn't accept the room and the receptionist was extremely rude and unpolite. He immediately told us we had to pay for the room.
He pulled the keys out of our hand!
What a horrible hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bear A
DEUXH, Propriétaire at Hotel Heliot, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

What is the height of the hotel? Get insult on the web by someone who has not slept in the hotel. Well, that's it.
Fortunately, the kindness and sincerity of the majority of our customers encourages us to continue this beautiful profession.
For the reception, I think that the mimicry is a quality, which coupled with empathy make our establishment a place where one feels good.
At the Hotel Heliot, lies and hatred have no place and I understand that I was right not to waste my time with you.
Good continuation.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Shopping streets and restaurants etc are just round the corner.
I had a room on the 3rd floor, large bedroom and bathroom.
Airco , just what I needed , over 30 degrees outside.
Very nice person at the reception, very helpful and speaks good English.
Great idea, some people do not want to pay a large amount for breakfast, when a coffee and croissant is enough.
So thats available for just 3 Euros.
I can recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

It was an average hotel. Friendly staff and great location. Great price for the area. Walking distance from gare, downtown and subway. You have a cinema, a carrousel and great restaurants right across the street.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I spent two nights here and was very pleased with my stay. My room was very clean, with plenty of room for a double bed and space to move about. The bathroom was large and modern also with a large window, towel warmer and hair dryer.
It is close to the central old town on a quiet side street with dining and shopping in easy walking distance. Frederic, the owner, was very helpful and was always available to assist with information and arranging a cab for an ungodly 3:30 AM pick-up, which was right on time. The beautiful big cat who loved to lounge in the entry way, reminded me of my Sweetpea, and did me the honor of escorting me to my room the last evening and paid me a short visit. The cost and value is very reasonable, my suggestions for improvement is facial tissue in the bathroom and an extra lamp in the desk area, that side of the room is rather dark. I highly recommend the Heliot. There is "finger recognition" for hotel entry so you can feel safe about who enters the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo