“good but odd”

Hotel Ours Blanc Centre
Ranked #64 of 130 Hotels in Toulouse
Reviewed 25 April 2015

good location with easy access to center of town. odd door configuration with small rooms. wifi free but need codes. we had to ask fot two codes for uor two ipads. clean good caribe bar next door with great mojitos

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Perfectly well-placed hotel, enjoyable and calm rooms. The place is also delightfully clean, which is not the case for every hotels I've been in. The night service is especially enjoyable, as Bruno is a gentle recepioist indeed.
I recommend this hotel!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2015

We are staying at this hotel for a few days to enjoy. We booked a one room and found it to be just as expected, comfortable and homey. They have a great breakfast. There is a mall within walking distance so replenishing items is easy. The staff makes sure you are happy too, so it's a great place to stay! Finally, Bruno, the receptionist that took care of us in the evening is very helpful and
professionnal. Thanks to him.
Marino

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2015

That was a wonderful service offered by a dedicated team. Laurent even offered me a breakfast at 4am before calling the taxi to go to the airport. That's a croissant that I will remember! Thanx!!
The room was very clean and well maintained. It seems that the interior has been recently renovated.
The wifi (free) speed was pretty good and could use it for VPN connection and work a bit from my hotel room.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Staff were great, really helpful, courteous and friendly. The rooms - as it seems with most French city hotels - had really bad sound-proofing, and late night revellers were able to significantly disturb my sleep the first night... The lobby is smart, the rooms a little less so, the bathrooms are in need of a face-lift, but everything worked fine. Location is great. The wifi was fairly sluggish, but worked, and was free.

A shout-out for Bruno and his two colleagues at reception (didn't catch their names); poor guy was on the night shift but still had a smile when I left at 5.30am!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank BennyH1971
Reviewed 21 January 2015

I had a nice stay during my business trip in France ,this hotel looks great and the rooms are OK ,even-though the rooms need an upgrade the service and the politeness from the employee named jealal was perfect, just great ,the hotel is situated near a nice restaurant named j'go that was recommended by the hotel employee and i really enjoyed my meal ,thanx again for the advice jealal!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2014

I was in Toulouse on business and traveled from Park City Utah. Upon arrival I met Jessica at the front desk and thankfully she spoke very good english. She was able to point me in the right direction for something to eat, safe areas to walk around and points of interest. I was very tired after traveling for 24 hours and I was trying to stay up long enough to fall asleep in the evening in efforts to adjust my internal clock to the 8 hour time difference.

Upon my return to the hotel Saturday evening, I was exhausted and not interested in dinner just sleep. Jessica kindly told me that the restaurant across the street would make me a dinner and that eventhough they do not offer room service, that she would walk over and pick it up and deliver it to my room so that I could rest in my room and not have to sit at a restaurant. After my meal, she arranged to have the dessert that came with my meal prepared at that time so that when it was brought up to my room it would still be warm!

I have stayed at very nice hotels through my business travels. Some with more updated rooms and services than those offered at Hotel Ours Blanc Centre, but I have never received the kind of personal care from anyone like what I experienced during my stay from Jessica. She went above and beyond what is required of her job and I can't thank her enough. It made all the difference to me and I will continue to stay at this hotel because of it, as well as telling my colleagues to do the same. I hope you have the opportunity to meet Jessica and find out for yourself what a wonderful person she is. Any establishment would be lucky to have her on their team.

Room Tip: My room was on the main street below above a couple restaurants. If you don't want the noise fr...