“Worth seeking out”
Review of La Belle Saison

La Belle Saison
Reserve with
La Belle Saison is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #227 of 2,106 Restaurants in Toulouse
Price range: US$29 - US$37
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint Rome
Reviewed March 17, 2018

It was throwing it down, so I was very pleased to find this restaurant just next to where I was staying. It's a small place with a nice atmosphere and friendly service, with a good-value menu that is 'franco-marocain' - taking in foie-gras, tagine, St Jacques, pastillas, and of course cous cous, in a really good mix. The Moroccan wine was also a very nice surprise! It's a bit tricky to find, but well worth seeking out.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed September 25, 2017

My girlfriend and I wanted to go somewhere to celebrate her birthday and wandering past we were enticed by the reasonable prices and nice warm looking interior. We weren't disappointed. The food, although not massive in portion size*, was very tasty, home cooked and not expensive for the quality at all.
The staff speak just a little english, it didn't cause us a problem though.
Note the height of the toilet door, don't stand up as soon as you go in, you will bag your head on a ledge!
*I would recommend having the menu du jour rather than an individual dish (if that were possible) due to the portion size (but its not expensive so you won't mind).

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I went here with my adult son and we received a lovely welcome. We both choose the two course option and each had a glass of wine and the bill came to 45€60.
My lamb tagine was really tender and a generous portion. My choose the duck skewers which he said were tender and delicious.
We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Thoroughly recommend a trip to the toilet upstairs which has the lowest door I've ever seen!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Service was good, some nonsense about turning away customers because they only had a table for 3 outside and did not want to seat couples. Selected starters was Frenchified Moroccan ( included ham and cheese) - disappointing. Beef Kofta for mains was mini burgers with tasty sauce- expected more genuine texture and shape and flavour.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 24, 2017

My girlfriend being a vegetarian we looked at eating at Belle Saison. We went on a Saturday night, it was busy but I would say the place was fully booked. We were greeted at the door and shown to our seats. We were then asked if we wanted a cocktail before we ordered. We assumed (naive that we are) that this cocktail was an aperitif. It was only later when we got the bill that this actually costs 5.50 euros each. So don’t be fooled when they offer you this, it isn’t free. The food came and the lamb I had was very good. But unfortunately they service lacked, it look 20mins for my beer to arrive, no water was offered and once my beer was finished I wasn’t asked if I would like another. Overall a ok experience. We like Moroccan food, so next time we’ll try another place in Toulouse.

Date of visit: December 2016