1,181 results
All reviews no frills old town touting for business underground secure parking room was clean per night rue de minute walk great bars and restaurants all things considered would stay again what it says on the tin no english channels shower head triple room lille centre staff were pleasant
Reviewed October 31, 2017

I arrived here and the first thing I noticed were the hookers just in front of the hotel. Well, perhaps not the best for travelling families.
During my stay there was no one who spoke English. Well, it didn´t kill me, but for others it could be necessary, especially in case of problems.
While I was taking pictures of the lobby, a person in charge approched me and started shouting in French. I replied in English, and told here that the hotel own website refers to tripadvisor for reviews. But well, she didn´t understand me at all.
The way upstairs was a bit adventurous, as one of the lifts is out of service and it looks like, no one is keen on fixing it as soon as possible.
In the room, I was shocked, as the room is not the "low-budget, but high quality" room of the ibis budget chain. Dirt everywhere on the ground and mildew on the wall was just ovrrpainted. The room was very tiny with no chair. The bathroom was spacy, but it was very old. The bed was OK. I slept well.
I was quiet happy to have booked for only one night. You can´t stay here more than one night.
Conclusion: next time I will chose another hotel chain and pay a few bucks more.

P.S.: There is a car park below the building. You use for entering and exiting the same door and it costs 6€/day.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Perfect location! Friendly staff! Good value for money! Lovely market round the corner, lots of restaurants and pubs around. Best pub I have been to was only yards away, on your right as you leave the hotel, called "Au Gand' Brinus" Very friendly family pub!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Quick overnight in Lille on my way to Brussels; easy back and forth walk to hotel from Lille Europe high speed train station; adequate breakfast; nice neighbor to explore; basic room; basic bathroom; no English speaking channels TV.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed October 6, 2017

This hotel is basic at best, the room we stayed in was at the very least clean but it seems in dire need of updating. The bathroom was ok, not really inviting and nothing to guard the end of the shower which meant the floor was very very wet right to the door!

I had very few encounters with the staff but I found that the desk staff and one person in particular was unfriendly and rude. I always attempted to speak in French and communicated ok but I didn't feel welcome as a guest at all.

Location wise, it's good for the old city as it's just down the street and there are many many restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located about 10 minutes walk from Lille Europe station and the city centre, the hotel is an ideal base for a city break in Lille. The room was a decent size, if no-frills, the bed was comfortable and clean. Bathroom was good although the shower head was a little close to the side wall. The shower itself was excellent. Breakfast was good value and included cereals, breads and croissants, as well as jams and cheese. Staff were all pleasant and friendly. Bear in mind this is a budget hotel at a budget price and you won't be disappointed. I will certainly stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple