US$152
US$138
  • Bar/Lounge
US$202
US$117
Campanile De Bayeux(Bayeux)(Great Value!)
US$48
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$124
US$52
US$108
  • Pool
US$145
  • Restaurant
1,094 results
All reviewseggs cooked to orderrooms are beautifuldinner reservationsplace to staybayeux cathedralmini barsuperb hotelperfect locationfavorite hotelthree nightsthe entire staffbreakfast was delicioussmall hotelnormandy beachesloved this hotelsecure parkingd day beaches
Reviewed November 30, 2015

Excellent location. Discreet, super-efficient, helpful and friendly staff. Room was impeccably clean. Wonderful view. Great breakfast. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I don't usually do reviews, and I'm a picky snob. I can't say enough good things about the Villa Lara.

Room Tip: Go for the 3rd floor with a balcony - best view of the cathedral.
2  Thank Van I
Reviewed November 28, 2015

Excellent hotel, perfect location, huge clean rooms. Rima, one of the owners, was also extremely helpful in arranging a cab to wait for us at the train station the night we arrived. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian K
Reviewed November 25, 2015

If every hotel had this great of service and this great of rooms every hotel would be 5 star! The staff is fantastic, Francois went above and beyond the call of duty every day of our stay. He recommended and arranged fantastic restaurants and was a joy to sit and visit with. His knowledge of the area only adds to the enjoyment. The rooms are 5 star all the way and the location of the hotel in the city is perfect. One of my favorite stays of anywhere I've stayed in the world. The breakfast buffet is a great way to start the day with plenty of variety. The WiFi is also very good in the hotel and had no problems staying connected.

Well done Villa Lara, can't wait to get back.

Room Tip: 3rd floor with view of city.
2  Thank nate w
Reviewed November 23, 2015

We arrived in the charming village of Bayeux and were immediately taken with the town. Villa Lara is equally as charming. The location is excellent--alongside a river and near the markets, shops and restaurants, cathedral and the Tapestry Museum. The lobby is very beautiful and the staff so welcoming. There is even a little lounge and bar and we were treated to the local calvados. We checked in easily and were assigned a room overlooking the cathedral and village. The interior was recently renovated and the rooms are lovely. The bathroom has a great shower as well as tub and all the amenities you need. The beds and linens were very comfortable and we had a great night's sleep. We were given a recommendation for dinner and it was outstanding. I just wish we had more time to spend here but we will put Bayeux and Villa Lara on our list to revisit someday.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the cathedral. It's lit up at night and makes for a wonderful view.
1  Thank DDDinah5348
Reviewed November 22, 2015

My two night getaway in Normandy could not have been more perfect at Villa Lara Hotel. Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted by Jessica, the hotel clerk, concierge and confidant all in one. She quickly gave me the run down of the best places to see and visit during my short trip. Next was the short hop up to my room where I was pleasantly surprised by a very tastefully appointed mini suite, clean, charming and complete with many amenities you would expect from a French Country villa. On Saturday, I met the owner, who shared with me that the hotel was built only four years ago, and appropriately named after her daughter (Lara). I paid an off season rate of $150.00/night Euros, which for this facility was an exceptional value. The facility is optimally located in the heart of Bayeux, close to the Cathedral (built in 1047-1077) and many of the tony town's shops and restaurants. Jessica was kind enough to arrange my dinner reservations at two of the towns best. I couldn't have been happier at this clean, newly built and comfortable hotel. I'll be back!

Room Tip: Romm 303, very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo