“Fantastic food ”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant 1* guide michelin
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Good mix of gastronomic show off and actual meal.

Quality of dishes very high.

Exceptional wine to complement.

Very friendly staff.

Like the chateaux in which the restaurant is located, everything is organized to make you feel relaxing, at home and comfortable.

Price very reasonable compared to quality.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I was told the rooms were dated and the food was not worth the Michelin star I will disagree with that the rooms are a little dated but they are very cool and our meal was excellent that's that I found most of the food in France it's a nice older chateau with lots of History and I wouldn't have them change much their wine menu is staggering I just ended up having our waiter recommend a good bottle to go withour meal

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Incredible service and delicious food! Rooms were comfortable and the setting is beautiful. Staff was always helpful.Make sure to book early for the Michelin 1 star dinner!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We arrived early in the evening, just in time for a swim in their indoor pool and a walk around the grounds. We ate dinner here, spectacular, but also pricey. One of my favorite stays, ever. (I must also note that at the last minute I needed to change my reservation due to a cancelled flight. They would not refund, but did allow a rearrangement.). Great service, friendly staff.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place with very good food. Reasonable price for such qualitative food. Excellent service..

1  Thank Anders A