“Great foie gras”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent, I had scallops and my husband had an entrecote of beef, but the foiegras was delicious. Very cozy atmosphere, good food and service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,233)

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Close to the basin in a lovely old building . Great ambiance, very attentive staff and outstanding sea food. If only we could have brought it back to Canada. Not cheap but I would consider good value

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Located in a non too busy touristic area compare to harbor side.
We were 2 family with 4 adults 4 Childs, we use Trip advisor and the result was very good. despite the service was note very fast the place is quite and more importantly the meal was fresh and very good.
we have take the menu . everything was fresh well cooked and they were customer care for extra variation.
I recommand it .

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This a well rated seafood restaurant. According to my partner, the seafood is good. Since I'm allergic to crustaceans, I ordered a steak. I was not so lucky. The cut was chewy and full of grist. The friendly waiter did offer a calvados on the house but in my opinion should have credited the plate also. One would say that you do not go to a seafood restaurant but regardless the quality of any item should be flawless. Nevertheless, the ambiance, the service and the quality seafood encourages me to support this establishment.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Located a short distance from the Basin, this restaurant did not disappoint. Great ambiance, cosy fire interesting decorations . Staff very welcoming, attentive but not intrusive. Good range of dishes well presented and tasted delicious. We were there on Friday night in early May and it was full. You need to book!