“A non tasty bouillabaisse and poor service”
Review of Au Petit Mareyeur

Au Petit Mareyeur
Ranked #13 of 167 Restaurants in Honfleur
Price range: US$0 - US$66
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

It was a disappointing meal. The fishes inside were without any taste and the mussels as well. Very expensive plate for poor taste. Wine was also too expensive. On top of that, a non professional service. Disappointing and not in relation with the price. Never again

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Surly staff, Food edible but not memorable. Food arrived with strange timing, my wife's Boulibasse arrived with my starter.
Tables ridiculously crammed in and customers turned away when it was only 25% full. I presume the staff could not be bothered.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The Au Petit Mareyeur was recommended by our hotel as a restaurant where we could experience local dishes. My wife and I selected the bouillabaisse, which was wonderful with an excellent wine recommended by our waiter.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Ate here on a bit of a fluke. The menu is a bit limited and it isn't cheap but the food was very good. While bouillabaisse is not really from southern France, Au Petit Mareyeur makes it the center piece of the menu. It was very good and certainly very full of seafood! My companion's choice was also good though I forget what she had! Service was very attentive and we had a very enjoyable if expensive meal.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The food is wonderful and well presented. The restaurant is small and tables are close together so not much intimacy.