Here are the good things about this hotel:
- it's excellent value for money. France is expensive; this hotel was ultra cheap.
- the breakfast was really good. I'm a Hotel Ibis veteran, and didn't expect the variety that was on offer. Book it as part of your room deal.
- it's central, with a tramstop just outside.
- helpful staff.
- good aircon.
- quiet (the aircon had a muffling effect on any corridor noise)
- decent wifi.
- comfortable bed.
- shops, bars, restaurants and supermarkets on your doorstep.
- and it's a Hotel Ibis, so you know what to expect.
I'd recommend it.More
- Free Wifi
- Fitness centre