US$90
US$292
US$230
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinfinity poolthe ownerdeluxe beach frontgreat poolmain citycleaned every morningchocolate hillsair conditionerwhite beachgracious hospitalityview is breath takingsoft sandmosquito netsea urchinsocean viewrelaxing vacationzip line
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Really rate this place. Anda is a bit of a trek from the main beach strip in Bohol (about 2 hours) so we were collected by a driver and whisked straight to the resort.
I must say I did find the drive a little hair-raising and on reflection I should have asked the driver to slow down. That said, once we were there, everything went perfectly.
The rooms are nicely appointed and very big. There is a really lovely patch of white sand overlooking the sea. The restaurant served good food, but though we asked we were unable to get fresh fish. The cocktails were delicious and it has one of the nicest pools that I have ever swum in.
All in all, this was a great place to stay and should you be looking for a well-priced, comfy hotel in the Anda region, this is an excellent choice. Thoroughly recommend.
Oh....and the staff were really lovely as well. Very friendly and extra helpful!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drewmqSydney
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

We're a french-chinese couple with a 9 year old son. We stayed in this resort for 8 nights end of April 2018.

LOCATION:
It’s located on Bohol Island, 2h drive from Tagbilaran Airport. We asked for Pick-up by hotel which was a good idea as the road is not very smooth, specially the last 2 km. The ride was therefore very comfortable (2500 pesos per car).
We were very well welcomed with a cold drink which was much appreciated due to the temperature. All over the stay, the level of kindness in the service stayed the same. Always smiling and always trying to accommodate our needs.

ROOM:
The room was nice. The furniture are not very modern, but everything was spotless clean, which was more important for us. The room was large enough to add one more bed for our kid. The view from the room is breathtaking (beach front) and until the end we did not get bored of it. Although, the balcony was equipped with chairs and coffee table, we mainly used it to store our snorkeling/beach stuff, which avoided to get sand in the room. The bathroom was basic but clean. The shower was very wide. The water pressure is low, which seems to be the case all over the Philippines. But nothing disturbing.

SWIMMING POOL:
The swimming pool is just perfect. We almost had it for ourselves for most of the stay as the hotel just consists of ~10 rooms. It's made of 2 jacuzzis and a main pool with one "infinite" side. It's deep enough to have some real fun with kids. It's thoroughly cleaned every day, which means vaccuming of impurities and treatment. Moreover, people are asked to use the outside shower before using the pool keeping it clean all day long. It's surrounded with 12 comfortable transats. You just have to choose if you want to sunbathe or stay in the shadow of the palm trees.

BEACH:
The beach is the best asset of the resort. It's pure white sand and cleaned every morning. A few transats and a few palm trees make it the place for the perfect relaxation and paradise pictures. We even saw a couple coming here with a professional photographer to shoot their honeymoon pictures.
We have been to Anda famous beach and also walked a few km along the beach in front of the several hotels. Nothing beat this resort's beach.

SEA:
The sea is very clean and warm. The first 5 meters are white sand and 50cm deep warm water. Then for 50 meters, you're swimming over 50 cm high algae and sea urchins in 1 m deep water. And the next 50 meters, you're over the reef which is made of beautiful coral and thousands of fish.
So, If you want to go swimming or snorkeling, you just have to mind the tide because, at low tide, you're taking the risk to swim into algae and urchins.
So, great area for snorkeling if you check the tide and bring snorkeling shoes to protect your feet.

LEASURE EQUIPMENT FREELY PROVIDED:
- A few kayaks
- 2 Transparent kayaks
- 1 inflatable pyramid on the sea which you can play with (at high tide also).
- 1 pool table in the restaurant (forbidden to use at dinner time)
- swimming Fins

RESTAURANT:
For eight days we spent almost all our lunches and dinners there. We just had 2 lunches out. The menu is a mix of western and Philippines dishes. Wich were very tasty and with enough diversity.
Our room rate included 5 different breakfast menus which are fine, except for the canned juice.
In general, you should expect a waiting time of 30 minutes after ordering, which we were ok with because it was the last proof that all dishes were freshly prepared.
Good choice of cocktails and soft drinks to enjoy by the pool.

OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES:
- The hotel organized for us the standard tour of famous places around Bohol (chocolate hills, tarsier, butterflies, lunch on liboc river boat). It was in a comfortable car. But it's a highly touristic spots to visit. Every place was crowded. I'm happy we did it but my son enjoyed it way more than me. We even skipped the river boat lunch as I was done with touristic crowd.
- The hotel also organised a snorkeling tour for us. But as their boat was down, they advised us to go with another diving dedicated hotel. It was well managed.
- We went a few hours in Anda, which is 15 minutes in tricycle from the resort. Nothing much there, the beach does not match the resort's. A few shops, a few bars.

CONCLUSION:
I highly recommend this resort if you’re looking for smooth holidays and if you want to take amazing pictures.
I wouldn’t recommend if you are a “party animal” or if you like being in hotels with hundreds of customers.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank damiendrevon
Reviewed February 8, 2018

We stayed at the bungalow right in front of the beach and it was one of the best locations we ever been! The resort was so clean, nice pool, accommodating staff, great food and the ambiance was perfect! We cant wait to be back in April!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Flo R
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

I love the place!!! The staff there are so friendly and professional. They are very caring made us feel even more relaxing.
We had lovely lunch then had our cocktail by the pool area with the sunset then dinner with a lovely bottle of wine. The prices are very good and we really enjoyed our time! Thank you!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yonnie d
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Service with a smile? This term was invented at this hotel. I have never experienced more gracious hospitality than at Anda White Beach Resort. Last night I ordered an appetizer and loved the smell of the fresh garlic. The smiling server asked me if I liked garlic because she can go back to the kitchen and chop some more up for me... .... Our room view is 100% pure ocean with tall coconut palms in the foreground. Directly across the ocean the menacing Camaguin (active) volcano island can be seen from our balcony rising up from the horizon. The room is totally designed in fine taste with every amenity needed and totally functional and esthetically pleasing. The tone is romantic/tropical and the guests are an interesting group from all parts of the planet. I cannot imagine a more enchanting setting nor a more loving and caring staff. The owners are always close by to help out in any way possible. I extended my stay and my heart will hurt as I depart tomorrow. Salamat...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple