US$254
US$68
US$36
US$35
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

1 Peace Guesthouse(Anda)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$83
US$78
Agoda.com
US$31
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 19, 2015

My partner, a friend and myself, stayed in Dapdap Beach resort for four nights in Feburary, 2015. It is a lovely resort, on the shore, with a beach to match.
We ate all our meals at the resort.
The Beach resort is quiet, safe and very peaceful. There was plenty to explore in the surrounding area.
The staff were fantastic, they couldn't do enough for us, in particular, we would like to compliment Maria.
The food was excellent, everything we desired.
The rooms were great, clean and spacious.
In all, a great stay, highly recommended.
Thanks to all the staff who assisted us during our stay.
Thanks again, from Pat1, Honey and Pat2.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2015 via mobile

When we were in Phils we always visit this place. I consider this place as paradise. It is very calm place to relax . Though the road is not that pave at the end there u find the paradise. The price is affordable, people and staff are very accomadating and friendly. Now , were here in Florida with nice beaches , we still long to be in Dapdap. The parking fee here for a day can pay a whole week stay in Dapdap. Imagine. Looking forward to visit Dapdap soon.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2015

We had a very good time staying at DapDap for 5 days. The place is a little paradise if you like snorkling or visiting some caves. You can easily access the city center and public market by renting a bike there. There is a big cave very close to the hotel (10 min walk) in which you can swim in a clear and cool water. All the staff was very friendly. Thanks to Ana Maria, Merlina, Kim and Perry. We enjoyed learning Boholano and playing volleyball with you!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2015

First of all, I wrote out this review when I was travelling last year and forgot to post it, I have just found it now and am adding it now.

Please excuse this very lengthy review, but so much rubbish has been written about this place that I will try and refute them one by one . Please bear with me, it will take some time.
First , I must say, the place is basic, but the staff are helpful, and the owner Mrs Lim was fantastic and very hospitable.
We arrived at the start of a three day fiesta, and were invited to be part of the celebrations, as guests, with free alcohol, feasts and wonderful hospitality.
Now to comment on some of the ridiculous statements.

First of all, a lift from Anda town on a trike for 5 kms is 40 Pesos to the turn off from main road, the trike driver said it waas a further 60 pesos for the extra 700 metres to the resort down a terrible dirt track road.
If you ask the resort to call a trike for you, then of course the driver has to come all the way from town just to take you 700 metres. This has nothing to do with the resort, they are only helping you by calling a trike.
To the person who complained about the price-First of all if you agree to stay for three nights AND LEAVE AFTER ONE, what do you expect? The agreement was over three nights, the price was arranged accordingly, YOU broke the agreement.

To the person who complained about the beach- it is lovely, clean and white sand, but small- maybe only 40 metres long. So what, we had it to ourselves.
This truly is a remote beach- trust me , I have been to tropical beaches in over 20 countries, and I would say this is one of the quietest I have ever been to.
This may in part be to the fact that less tourists are in The Philippines this year due to Yolanda and the Bohol earthquake. The two adjacent resorts are both closed.
On this trip, we have travelled for 3 months, including Japan, S Korea and Taiwan with an old laptop and this is one of the best wifi connections we have had in that time. Especially good in the eating area. However even if the reception was bad (it wasn't) is it really a reason to complain? Grow up. Once again, you are not in Europe/USA etc.
To the person who complained about the restaurant- admittedly it is different to most places I have eaten in. SO WHAT. Really do you need to complain about that?
By the way, to the person who complained about the fridge contents, there was beer,coke, water and sprite in sufficient quantities.
Also they sell wine and various bottles of spirits.
There are so many faceless internet warriors out there on some sort of power trip, that complain about ridiculous things, which actually effect the livelihood of people.
Honestly, you should not be allowed outside of your sanitised Western environment.
If you want guaranteed coca cola, non "rubbish" food (ie Macdonalds, KFC etc), wifi, good access roads, expensive cabs, and commercial beaches, then go to Florida or Hawaii, just don't expect to pay $15 a night to complain.

This place is basic and great. Ignore the previous comments.
You pays and you gets. If you want 5 star, then pay 5 star prices,stop whinging, do us all a favour, and stay at home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sunlunboy
Reviewed January 20, 2015

I was staying at Alona and wanted to experience somewhere else on Bohol. unfortunately I did not read any reviews prior to heading out to Anda and DapDap resort. This place has huge potential as it sits on a large lot with literally its own private beach. However the cottages are in a terrible state with no maintenance whatsoever, with mold problems and terrible beds , pillows and linens.
The restaurant had very little available and the food was awful.
The owner is just plain greedy refusing to put any money back into maintaining the place, or providing a decent menu with availability and to add insult to injury San Miguel was 85php more than I have ever paid in Manila or Boracay.
Usually I dont review anything but this place warrants a bad review. Stay elsewhere

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple