All reviews family room white sand replaced daily halo halo the owner pools infinity cliffs sea resort filipino beauty philippines
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Our plan for the weekend was really the beautiful white sand ANDA beach. But we needed a place to stay. So we decided to book at East Coast White Sand after getting good reviews. The place was awesome, our room was perfect with a excellent view of Mindanao Sea, right below the room's balcony was the white sand beach.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Let’s start off with the positives. The pools and beaches are awesome as well as the walkways around the cliffs, great for picture taking. I rarely saw any other guests around. The staff is very friendly. The Family Room has an amazing 180 degree view with large balcony. My wife’s family was excited to see some professional basketball players at the resort. Breakfast was ok. Price was reasonable.

Now for the things that will drive foreigners nuts. Attention to detail. Our toilet cover was covered in mold. This should have been changed years ago (see picture). In room safe missing the key (“sorry sir the guest took the key”). Shower head clogged. Garbage left on the ground outside never picked up. No Wi-Fi in the room. AC weak. The restaurant was the most frustrating. No ice so only beer to drink which was ok for me but my wife wanted a cocktail. The bar is right next to the pool but the server never come out and take your order. You need to order in advance for dinner otherwise it will take forever or most likely out of stock. Sorry no squid, no crab, no ice cream, no halo halo. Other reviews rave about the food but I didn’t see how they were so satisfied. Maybe something changed recently. You need your own transportation or you are stuck. Pretty boring if you are not a couple, family group or scuba diver.

Overview: reserve family room, have your own transportation so you can eat outside, bring your own Wi-Fi, then paradise.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank QuagmireSan
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

The place was perfect for families, friends, and couples who desire serene atmosphere. It seems you rented out a private place. We were here during Chinese New Year, and it was fully booked, but it seemed that we booked it to ourselves. It has three infinity pools, all with great views of the ocean.

I am telling you, book the F1 room for your family. Fantastic view of the ocean. The sound if the ocean waves from our balcony will make you wanting to stau more in this place. We had four days and three night, but man, it was so short that you'll return here soon.

Bottomline, place is fantastic. I'll definitely return here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 days with my family.. It was an amazing place with an amazing view! Nice infinity pools.. Staff are courteous.. Food in the restaurant tastes good also.. I would recommend it to friends and would love to go back...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank xanne74
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I booked this resort because of the good reviews and because the quotation they gave me was reasonable. I got more than I expected.

I stayed here with my family for 4D/3N for my birthday. I booked one of their beachfront family rooms. The room looked better in person than in the website. The room was spacious, the beds were comfortable, the smell inside the room was inviting, and every morning I loved waking up to the view of the resort's private beach! The resort's three pools were well-maintained. Though the resort was fully booked during our stay, it was not crowded and we felt like we were the only guests given the size of the resort. The food selection at the resort's restaurant was reasonably priced.

We spent more time in the resort than we did touring around Anda.

Every detail of our stay in East Coast was memorable. Will definitely go back!

Room Tip: Stay in one of the beachfront rooms
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family