All reviewsquiet placelofthutstoiletresort
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

It's been our second time to visit Anda, but this time we are working on budget. Talking about budgeting, Little Miami resort is offering one of the best services, php900 room rate good for 5pax, with free wifi, air conditioned room, hot and cold shower and cable TV with a breath talking view of the beach, you will definitely can relax and destress.. Paradise away from the City

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Comfy and private, things you would not expect from a small, air-conditioned hut that is beach front. Paid Php1,200 (24usd) for a loft-type hut. Excellent value! AND REALLY CLEAN TOO! (Note they change sheets only every 3 days, we stayed only overnight.)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2017

As was the case with a previous reviewer; I came for a short stay; and then between December of 2016, and February of 2017; I stayed over three weeks in total; and I enjoyed every minute of it! I should say right up front that the designation as a "resort" is a misnomer; I feel a better description would be "beach cottages". There are no amenities other than a potential beach volleyball beach court out in front; for which Little Miami will provide the net and a ball.
Little Miami provides a cost conscious traveller with a great opportunity to stay on a fantastic white sand beach, at a very reasonable cost. The cottages are small but spotlessly clean, with good cable TV; and restroom facilities in proper working order. The option for different room sizes is available; accommodating groups of four, with private restroom; accommodating two, with private restroom; accommodating two, with shared restroom and shower; and finally, an eight bed dormitory, with shared restroom and shower but no TV.
All of the shared restroom and shower facilities were clean, and in proper working order! There is complementary instant coffee, and tea served every morning in a great common area where you can meet and mingle with your fellow guests.
Manager Malyn, and her staff; Kat, Mayang, and newcomer Ruel; were amazing in making every minute at Little Miami comfortable and memorable; not only for me; but for my family as well; as they joined me on three different occasions; during which time we used every type of accommodation; on one visit there were over twenty of us. Thank you for making me and my family, feel like part of your family! Daghang salamat!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

If you do not want your vacation be ruined, please do not stay in this crappy hotel. Attendants are so sarcastic and the manager even raised her voice to us, her customers. Instead of finding a way to solve the booking problem, she played the blaming game. Very terrible customer service. There were 6 (2 families) of us staying in the room, with 2 toddlers coming in and out of the room and from time to time, they are demanding us to close the doors (take note, they demand and even shouted at us), they went on and turned the electricity OFF in the room we are occupying. Worst place ever. DO NOT STAY HERE. I'd be happy to give a super negative rating to them. We were suppose to stay 1 night more but we opted to cancel. They even charge you 5php for a cup of hot water. As a regular traveller, I'll never recommend this place and I'll spread the word.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank beatmydust
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

So the rooms were ok, had to walk up to loft for the bed but hey its on the beach so good enough.

The person at the frontdesk was initially super friendly. However, during check out we asked if we could extend so we could swim in the beach. She said no, understandable so we said could we use a shower no again. We offered to pay and she started lecturing us that she informed us that we had to check out 11am. This is true but no need to be rude and it wasnt like there we're people who booked our rooms. So yeAh wont go back but hey try your luck

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends