Boutique Hotel Cezanne(Aix-en-Provence)
US$143
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel(Aix-en-Provence)
US$191
US$198
US$186
  • Pool
Escale Oceania Aix En Provence(Aix-en-Provence)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
Hotel Le Concorde(Aix-en-Provence)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$80
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Hotel Saint Christophe(Aix-en-Provence)
US$95
US$92
  • Restaurant
US$137
US$125
Le Mozart Hotel(Aix-en-Provence)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
HotelsClick
US$342
US$288
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Nice location but nothing special, cute and colored small houses and a small swimming pool area. Unfortunately the receptionist was too busy to explain us something about the place and the room. We found the room on our own: it wasn't so clean and there isn't any window!!!!!!! Luckily we spent there only a night. I think we have wasted our money and our time.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
DirectionLeMas, Propriétaire at Le Mas des Ecureuils Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Dear Madam,

Oh I am sorry that you have had such a bad experience in our Mas! I am sorry you haven't been charmed by the little houses with their terrace on the ground floor. As I read you, I understand that the receptionnist on duty had been busy on your arrival. As this is a small and cosy hotel, it is true that if the receptionnist is busy with a client answering questions or giving advises, you may have to wait.
All our rooms have windows of course, the small cottages have a large wooden window door opening directly into the room from the terrace, giving a sense of inside / outside spirit. As it is entirely located in the middle of a pine tree yard of more than 2 acres, it has a country side aspect

The cleanliness is done and controlled with meticulousness but I believe that it is the old and rustic side that is problematic sometimes. We wish to preserve the unique character of this mas in the countryside and make the renovations without altering this richness. I would have liked to know more about your reasons for displeasure, next time I can only invite you to speak directly to the hotelier to look for solutions to your comfort.

Wishing you all the best,

olivia Melki

Reviewed November 5, 2016

Used a smartbox for a 2 night stay. Room was dated. We arrived after 6 pm, it was already dark and the room had very low lights. Central heat wasn't on so the room was a bit chilly. We asked to adjust our heat and were told to adjust it with the ac remote which was a total lie, On our second night there the front desk agent was kind enough to give us a small space heater. Breakfast was ok. Pool looked really nice.

Room Tip: Could use some repairs. Shower curtain and mold. Tiles were cracked in bathroom and toilet paper was randomly placed near the toilet. Carpet in room was stained.
Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
DirectionLeMas, Propriétaire at Le Mas des Ecureuils Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

dear Madam,
I thank you for having chosen our Mas with your Smartbox. Indeed I gave you one of a small portable heater, the central heating being only getting open this week.
I would be delighted to welcome you another time to enjoy all the pine tree yard and our swimming pool during the warmer season.
With our best regards,
Olivia Melki Zweibaum

Reviewed February 25, 2015

I came with a group at the Mas des Ecureuils for a 2 nights stay and really enjoyed this nice charming ans quiet place. We wanted to feel together it was excellent, to rest and walk in the pine trees woods
We had a special package deal with all the meals and conference rooms and special animation saturday night. It was cosy and we felt all the good sides of this side resort.
The beds were very good and the staff and the director very nice.
I enjoyed the little 'villas' with private chairs and table outside and he clean blue pool to look at ; very romantic in February !
I wish to come back with my love in the summer to enjoy also the swimming pool !

Venue en groupe pour un week end avec 2 nuits tout compris - un excellent 'package deal' avec tous les repas et salles privatisées. j'ai vraiment beaucoup aime cet endroit charmant et calme dans une foret de pins, la piscine avec avec sa belle et reflets meme en hiver - C'etait propre, les lits bien confortables... et ecouter le chant des oiseaux le matin est magnifique !
Bien reposée et ressourcée dans cette nature avec le groupe dans la salle à manger puis en salle privee de style provencal. On a meme eu une animation festive samedi soir ! J'espere revenir cet ete avec mon amoureux !

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank provencesunshines
Reviewed December 6, 2014

We went to this hotel after reading the reviews on trip advisor as they all read well, the reception and front office staff were charming but alas the rest of the stay did not reflect the reviews and we found the whole experience rather disappointing.
We had the choice of two rooms and without seeing them decided on the larger on the advise of the receptionist, as we had our dog with us.
The decor fell between Provence rustic and boutique chic, but just doesn't work, there was a very odd smell when we opened the door which we later tracked down to the drains in the bathroom, so bad it kept my wife awake.
The rooms are individual chalets in a pleasant enough setting, but reminded us of a Butlins holiday camp from our younger days.
It's difficult to find, especially in the dark, even with sat nav, so we decided to eat in the restaurant, we chose pumpkin soup (cold night, so fitted well we thought) imagine our suprise when it was served cold! The main course didn't get any better, I had a meat dish which was undercooked and my wife had salmon ravioli, which was also look warm, we didn't bother with deserts, also we thought that Provence held a reputation for good food and hearty appetites, however this was the large plate, small food variety, we retired to our room hungry and dissatisfied, the following morning my wife tried to have a shower, the curtain was not long enough and she was badly bitten by something all over her ankles, we decided to skip breakfast, paid our bill and departed. We won't be staying again.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank C0llieman
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights after a very long flight. It was the perfect start to our holiday and was just as it is described. Hidden away in the pine forest with a beautiful pool and outdoor patio area for a drink before dinner and meals. The meals were delicious. Our room had a double and single bed with wooden shutters and windows that overlooked the front of the hotel. We awoke to the sound of birds and could lie in bed (jet lagged) and listen to the wind in the trees. Beautiful. We caught a taxi from Marseilles airport to the hotel with no trouble at all. Just a 10 - 15 minute ride. The hotel is also just a 5 - 10 minute taxi ride to Aix en Provence. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family